fabregas2

Reaction score
I'd post this in the frustrations thread but I think it's now more than a mere frustration and it's something completely out of my hands. Why does my team (and the other team as well) miss almost 2 of every 3 penalties? This is in no way realistic especially when my players have high penalty taking attributes (and the other ones like composure etc). I'm not expecting to score everyone but the number of misses is ridiculous. I actually expect to miss penalties now, that's how bad it's gotten ffs. Is this a problem SI are aware of or is this just me rambling over a non issue?

Only missed 2 in 3 seasons...

Alright, i'll take screenshots of penalties missed in my matches if that's what you want :p

I've missed three in one season so far and it's only December.

Just missed another, still in December.

Last edited:
I've somehow managed a 100% penalty record as Arsenal, not including shoot-outs (Although I have won all my shoot-outs too :D)

I've somehow managed a 100% penalty record as Arsenal, not including shoot-outs (Although I have won all my shoot-outs too :D)

Lost my last three shootouts. I don't have a problem with losing shootouts but the penalties missed were usually tame, weak slow shots for the keeper to catch easily. Next time it happens, i'll try getting a video of it to show what I mean since this apparently only happens to me.

It's winding me up aswell , Ive missed like 80% of my pens on all my saves and my takers have been Messi (18 pen - 19 composure) , Gylfi Sigurdson (18 pen) & Gerrard (dunno what his stats are but he is a good pen taker so will be high)