kostasq

Reaction score
Hi all,
after the patch I have scored only 1/8 penalty. Consider that I have two players with penalty attribute over 15 and I have changed who will take the penalty as well. Also CPU has 1/3. I don't know if you have noticed a similar thing.If you have,SI should fix it immediately because every time I win a penalty instead of feeling joy, I feel dissapointed as I am now confident that the keeper will save it. I had no issues before that. Sure, penalties get lost IRL but 1/8 with good takers?

Since I updated, I've scored more penalties....

It used to be lame, say I had isco taking penalties (dont ask) If he missed one, He would usually miss a few after it..

Now that doesn't happen, either he misses one, and someone else takes it, or he takes the second and score... genuinely think its just luck!

Not my case.

Take into consideration that penalty taking is not the only thing that is important for penalty kicks. It's also about bravery and composure. All the penalty taking ability can be worthless if the player is in his head wishing he was at home.

I had a penalty shootout that had twenty scored penalties in a row combined with both teams before there was a miss. In-game penalties, I've scored two out of three so far since the patch. Not noticed anything bad yet.

I can't seem to stop giving away penalties now, in all 3 league games this season I've conceded a penalty, and also had 2 penalties in my first game, only scoring 1

nothing wrong at all.. I have conceded 0 and been awarded about 3 since the patch (played half a season) and scored them all!

I've only played 4 games this season, 1 in the cup which luckily I didn't concede one but still lost

I agree dude, i've had 3 penalties since the update. All missed. They were taken by; Hernandez, Sigurdsson & RVP.
Hernandez blasted wide, the other two were saved.
Pre-update, they hardly ever missed (RVP & Sigurdsson have very good penalty taking rating)

Yet post-update they've all missed. So i know where yr coming from pal. It sucks.

I've played two seasons since the update: spent one season in Brazil C league, then took over Leyton Orient mid-season and saved them from relegation. Then spent the rest of the year in Norway.

Thirteen penalties so far, none missed. Might not be anything wrong with your penalty taker... maybe the goalies are just too good in upper leagues?

Last edited:
I've played two seasons since the update: spent one season in Brazil C league, then took over Leyton Orient mid-season and saved them from relegation. Then spent the rest of the year in Norway.

Thirteen penalties so far, none missed. Might not be anything wrong with your penalty taker... maybe the goalies are just too good in upper leagues?

Just find it strange because pre-patch i rarely missed a pen against Premierleague teams. Post-patch i haven't scored one against the same teams, same goalkeepers, same penalty-takers.