Penalty bug...

Durup07

Reaction score
Something really strange happened... I'm playing as Southport and went to penalties with Cambridge in the FA cup i won on penalties 4-3 but after the game it came up as they won 5-4?
Anyone else had this problem?

something similar...ish happened to me awhile back, I was playing in a match and won 1-0 with a pen. in the 108 minute or so. when I got all this bad feed back I went back and check, Apparnetly I lost 5-6 on penalties...even when I open up a old match report it says I won 1-0....strange

yeah same thing happend to me , beat fulham 6-5 on pens in the carling cup then after the game the report said i lost 5-4 on pens , very strange

This has been happening to a bunch of others, the forums have abundants reports of this. I guess I'll save before each cup match and if there's a drawn and penalties go wrong like this I'll replay until whoever wins right. Unless the same happens in both directions and in a, let's say, logical way, meaning the 'wrong' result is not 'wrong', meaning you see your high penalty takers get all in and your mighty goalie stop them then the victory is given to the team with **** penalty takers and **** goalie., in which case I might consider replaying them anyways whenever there's no coincidence.

i had one where every player scored, no one missed. i just quit the game.

I remember sitting through a 5 minute penalty shoot out in a similar situation to above. Even the keepers scored!! In the end I won like 27-16 or something!!