Red-Til-I-Die

Reaction score
How come I can never win these? I'm using players with high penalties ability and high composure yet they still miss and I always lose 3-1 always. I've lost 2 FA Cup final 1 Champions League final and 1 League cup final all 3-1 on penalties, am I missing something here with Penalties is there some other atrribute I should be looking at?

My usual penalty takers are:

Van Persie - Always scores so no problem there
Lakuku- Penalties 18 Composure 19
Fabregas- Penalties 13 Composure 18
Vela- Penalties 13 Composure 17
Nasri- Penalties 12 Composure 15

All but Van Persie have missed their penalties 4 times now, what am I doing wrong in penalty shoot outs?

Decisions are fairly high for them as well, well they aren't terrible especially Fabregas.

Lakuku- 12
Fabregas- 17
Vela- 11
Nasri- 14

Take a look at their morale before the game and look at their motivation in game before chosing your penalty takers.To chek your players motivation in your match click that "match info" box not really sure it's named that way... an then go (your team) motivation.

I usually choose my penalty takers based on composure, penalties and decisions, and I've won most of the shootouts I've been in. But I've just lost the Europa League final from the spot so it's not a guarantee of success.

Sickened, Ive had one penalty shoot out in an FA cup replay with Morecambe, I lost.

Decisions, composure and penalty taking (this is only the accuracy of kicks) are the important attributes I believe, and in that order. Morale and some hidden personality attributes (like pressure) probably come into play too.