penalty taker changes with hat-trick possibility.

fss205

Reaction score
hey guys. i'm managing vasco(brazil) and my penalty taker is juninho pernambucano but whenever another player has 2 goals and a penalty is awarded, the player with 2 goals takes the penalty kick instead of juninho pernambucano. is there a way to avoid that? because i want my official penalty taker to always take the penalties.

thanks guys.

Not that I know off. It always happens. In my Man Utd save I had Rooney as the penalty taker but Vidic had scored 2 already (from a corner and a swung in free-kick) so he ended up taken the penalty.

I guess that's something the manager has no real control over, players tend to always let someone on a hat-trick take it.

Yeah that's happened with me- they should at least let that happen when your team is winning comfortably- be annoying if it was 2-2 in the 90th min- bit of a stupid rule anyway

Pretty sure there is no way to change it, should have an option to do that really, though it doesn't happen that often for me.

It has not happened always to me, once or twice my main taker shot it despite someone else being on to a hat trick.

It must be a matter of sportiveness of your main taker and influence of the guy looking for the hat trick.

I find it reasoneble. Would be fun if players with huge ego stole penalties randomly, aswell freekicks. Like Ibrahimovic did in his early career with the swedish nationalteam. I believe it hapens now and then in big clubs aswell where some players have a bit to big ego.