Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
Becoming increasingly frustated at the amount of missed penaltys. There is a clear pattern. When evers its 1-1 or 1-0 to them you'll miss but if your 4-0 you score it. and vice versa, they only miss their pens when their 3 goals up or so and score every important one? anyone else having this annoying occurance?

post this at frustations. recently been a thread on that too. Maybe there's some pattern for you, I seem to score penalties when I'm behind. Sometimes not, but that's the game. I'd say this is just a frustration not getting penalties in. Or is the game sooooooooooo scripted? :p

On my Arsenal save you could say I get 1 penalty every game and Im scoring them all with RVP

Try shooting them with another player

already been discussed SI said the coversion rate is too low, but this is for ai as well so its frustrating so its an even problem will be looked at for the next patch

so so so frustrating, its got to the point now that when one of my players go down in the box i get angry.

I dunno the conversion rate is about 50% same as Spurs in real life!

Never noticed a major problem.

On my only FM11 save so far (on the demo) with Sheff U, I have convereted approximately 4 out of 5. So not a problem for me, but bearing in mind Ched Evans is a brilliant penalty taker, with superb morale and having a flying season, so there is no reason for him to miss.

Agree, think I have scored on 1 out of 6 penalties so far. AI has scored every peno I have gotten against me :(

Buy Graham Alexander , on my Burnley save he has scored two out of two in the first 4 games of the season (H)