Pentagon Challenge ] Continent Order

Painter96

Reaction score
Recently i've decided to have a go at the pentagon challenge, the idea of this is to start with a sunday league reputation and win the champions league in all 5 continents.

However im just wondering whats the order of the contients you do it in?
do you start in the American continents doing north america then south?
or on the opposite side of the world with asia and africa finally finishing with the american contients and europe?

comment below on the order in which you do it in :)

I started in Asia because I got offered the best job there, now i'm in Brazil for my second, and i'm saving Europe till last

Probably best to leave Europe till last as it will take the longest.

At the start of the game (USA December) you can get the gold coast united or new england job if you apply so id probably start with one of them

I would suggest leaving europe until last as that one will probably be the hardest. if i was to try it then i'd start with africa because south africa is the only playable nation there so it will be harder to get a job on that continent and with only one playable nation you should see south african teams dominate it. not sure what order i would go for the others in, maybe asia next as it has quite a few low rep countries and should be fairly easy to get a job there, however if possible i'd suggest north america as you only have mexico and the USA to worry about.

i think if your good at LLM then start in England and work your way to the prem and Champions League, then you will be able to get the best teams in each continets