joshwiggy

Reaction score
You may of heard of this before, but I think it must be the hardest challenge on FM so I decided to start it myself and wondered if anyone else wanted to have a go. What you have to do is win the Champions League of all 5 continents starting unemployed with a Sunday League reputation. To start, post up the leagues you have loaded and then a screenshot of your progress every season. I'll set up a points system and leaderboard if anyone is interested. Good luck!!! :)

These are my screenshots:

View attachment 175034View attachment 175035

wow thats some challange. but ive nothing elese to do this summer so might be started.

Good luck, I have been trying for the last two years. If you want to make it slightly easier, load the South African First Division and FCAK will give you a job - a great place to start and challenge for promotion immediately.

Need a challenge for FM right now. Stuck in limbo wondering what to do next.

Need a challenge for FM right now. Stuck in limbo wondering what to do next.

Pick a club from the top five leagues in Europe, and only buy players that match a certain criteria?

For example, I'm managing Atletico Madrid in La Liga, and only bought so far players from either Spain or South America. As well as under 26.

Let me know how you get on, thats a pretty good start :)

Promoted in 2nd. Hopefully looking to spend another season then move on to a low-ish Euro club.

View attachment 178356
Rosario Central were something else. Obviously spent a while in the top flight. I was winning most games by 1,2 or 3 goals, yet when I played them, I lost both games, 5-1 and 6-3.

And Boca nearly dropped out of the Argentine Premier League :O

Last edited:
hmm quite a challenge dont think my computer can hold that many leagues
good luck

I'll give this a shot, was fun the first time I attempted (and failed), and enjoyed Formia's story when it was up. First season good and most likely staying with the same team for 2nd, hopefully develop a nice counter attacking tactic for the Premier League.

View attachment 180327View attachment 180328

Utter fail in second season, after relegation on final day, all first team players decided they were too good for the team and handed in transfer requests. I resigned shortly after but no fear! The Hong Kong First Division powerhouse Double Flower offered me a job!

View attachment 180594

How do you load leagues from countries like Egypt and Sudan? I only have South Africa available to load from Africa?

No problem man. Good luck to you and if you're interested check out my blog, I scrapped the game I posted here and started a story based on this challenge.

Never heared of the Pentagon challenge,and I'll be honest. I didnt like the sound of it at first. But then I thought, lets have a challenge.

Rhys Francis-Hopkins - Sunday League Footballer - Started unemployed.

Within A Week, I was offered a job. Within 4 months, here I am:

View attachment 227848View attachment 227849

Hi

I like the idea of this challenge and am going to give it a go.

I was thinking (from a game speed perspective) would there be any drawbacks to starting the game by just loading the Asia leagues, then adding/taking out other coutries as and when you need them ?