people kicking off!

boozemonster

Reaction score
admittedly ive not been on this forum for very long, in fairness i used to be an active member on another 08 forum...
however ive joined this one and i think it is very good, ive found however that a few people who are new like i am have made comments about the help that i have tried to give people on here. ive had ever CM/FM since the old amiga version of 91/92.
i have never given information that is un-true, every bit of info that i have done has been to the best of my knowledge, also ive never in my short time here told anyone anything that i think is wrong, (dont meant to start trouble mods)
there has been a couple of people who have kicked off about things i have said, however these people should not have because i have explain myself beforehand,

what i am saying (althought in a round about drunken way is) read before you comment, generally what i write about is LLM (Lower League Managers) if it doesnt work in the PREM or a similar league dont give me grief, ive said it might not/ probably wont.

i appologise to the lads who run this site for me having to say this, i had to, i understand if you are irate with this thread.

Yeah I haven't really noticed anyone having a moan.

just a couple of geezer got a bit snotty, i was talking about the old CM, (CM91/92) and i was talking about my tactics for that, a couple of lads folowed them for FM09 and booted off that they got pezelled and made snotty remarks!!!

i'd given out a decent tactic for lower leagues but a lad had mentioned the old school so i commented on it, they started playing my CM91 tactics and blamed me for their downfall

well weve had a lot of new members, and if im not mistaken - new players of fm. not every knows whats going on and expects there to be a simple fix to win all their games. many people may not have read your post properly and just saw a link to a tactic and assume its for fm09 as its the main reason a lot of new people come on this site. dont let it get to you, its a forum - its full of ****

Do you have any specific examples?

for an example one of the lads who was giving a bit grief on this suppossed tactic was also thaniking me for my LLM tactic download,

the point i am making it, READ PLEASE before you speak

Like Sam said try not to let it get to you, We have had alot of new members recently and i am sure you have seen some of the daft question and posts we get from some. If it happens again please report it and we will deal with it :)