Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

people kicking off!

Reaction score
admittedly ive not been on this forum for very long, in fairness i used to be an active member on another 08 forum...
however ive joined this one and i think it is very good, ive found however that a few people who are new like i am have made comments about the help that i have tried to give people on here. ive had ever CM/FM since the old amiga version of 91/92.
i have never given information that is un-true, every bit of info that i have done has been to the best of my knowledge, also ive never in my short time here told anyone anything that i think is wrong, (dont meant to start trouble mods)
there has been a couple of people who have kicked off about things i have said, however these people should not have because i have explain myself beforehand,

what i am saying (althought in a round about drunken way is) read before you comment, generally what i write about is LLM (Lower League Managers) if it doesnt work in the PREM or a similar league dont give me grief, ive said it might not/ probably wont.

i appologise to the lads who run this site for me having to say this, i had to, i understand if you are irate with this thread.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't really noticed anyone having a moan.

Reaction score
just a couple of geezer got a bit snotty, i was talking about the old CM, (CM91/92) and i was talking about my tactics for that, a couple of lads folowed them for FM09 and booted off that they got pezelled and made snotty remarks!!!

i'd given out a decent tactic for lower leagues but a lad had mentioned the old school so i commented on it, they started playing my CM91 tactics and blamed me for their downfall

Reaction score
well weve had a lot of new members, and if im not mistaken - new players of fm. not every knows whats going on and expects there to be a simple fix to win all their games. many people may not have read your post properly and just saw a link to a tactic and assume its for fm09 as its the main reason a lot of new people come on this site. dont let it get to you, its a forum - its full of ****

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Do you have any specific examples?

Reaction score
for an example one of the lads who was giving a bit grief on this suppossed tactic was also thaniking me for my LLM tactic download,

the point i am making it, READ PLEASE before you speak

Reaction score
Like Sam said try not to let it get to you, We have had alot of new members recently and i am sure you have seen some of the daft question and posts we get from some. If it happens again please report it and we will deal with it :)