Resource icon

Pep Guardiola 2022 Tactic (In the game!)

Would be great.
Just tested it with the worts team in French Ligue 2, US Dunkerque and won 3-0 at Sochaux.
Amazing
Lately, I've been testing only with top teams, because rarely anyone changes tactics in the course of their career. People want to choose one and play it all the time, and not change every season depending on the strength of the club. And as practice shows, tactics that work well with top teams work well with weaker ones

Average results, also very few goals. I'm not saying that this tactic is bad, but compared to all that I've tested, it's really weak. I tested about 50 tactics in fm 22.2.
4/10

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    440.2 KB · Views: 392
  • 2.png
    2.png
    476.5 KB · Views: 399
  • 3.png
    3.png
    437.2 KB · Views: 572
Here is my table (I started it not so long ago). It's in Russian, but tactics with a red mark are weak.

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    213.3 KB · Views: 691
Average results, also very few goals. I'm not saying that this tactic is bad, but compared to all that I've tested, it's really weak. I tested about 50 tactics in fm 22.2.
4/10

Thanks but why 4/10? I think good results.

Thanks but why 4/10? I think good results.
With the top Liverpool scored not 80 goals, but 130, conceded about the same amount. Bayern scored 130+. The difference is not only in goals, but also in the number of chances created, this is a good working tactic, but compared to others from my tests, it is one of the worst

With the top Liverpool scored not 80 goals, but 130, conceded about the same amount. Bayern scored 130+. The difference is not only in goals, but also in the number of chances created, this is a good working tactic, but compared to others from my tests, it is one of the worst

Ok, thanks mate.

I didn't want to make a perfect tactic. My aim was to create a tactic from Pep Guardiola's formations and understanding of the game. Also, I can turn this tactic into a game-breaking tactic with a few additions, but I don't want to. (IWB, CMA, RPM, AF etc...) You also became the champion with 3 big teams. Mission accomplished. The aim is to enjoy the game, not to close it after 3-4 years.

Watch out for Manchester United's squad.

Attachments

• manu.jpg
    manu.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 518
I dont like tactics with wingers,but Babemocni told me to try this one,and I think its great.Really like how team defending, and games are really nice to watch them.Done quick test with Aston Villa,without tranfers,staff changes,pre season(started on August).All games are watched on extended HL at least(vs Spurs and Palace watched full matches).First 2 games was a problem in defence,but as I said,started without pre season training.
Screenshot_45.png Screenshot_46.png Screenshot_47.png Screenshot_48.png

You did a great job mate!!!

I dont like tactics with wingers,but Babemocni told me to try this one,and I think its great.Really like how team defending, and games are really nice to watch them.Done quick test with Aston Villa,without tranfers,staff changes,pre season(started on August).All games are watched on extended HL at least(vs Spurs and Palace watched full matches).First 2 games was a problem in defence,but as I said,started without pre season training.
View attachment 579023 View attachment 579024 View attachment 579025 View attachment 579026

You did a great job mate!!!
Pep Guardiola style at Aston Villa. Thank you. :)

Hi mate, thought ide give this a go on my Newcastle save(3rd season) and here's how it went....

1st season i was using a 442 diamond and ended 8th with no silverware
2nd season i started with the diamond and after alternating between 6 or 7 different tactics over the season i ended 5th, Carabao cup and a FA Cup runners up medal

So found this post whilst in pre season i thought ill try it out, brilliant pre season and i fantastic start winning 4 and drawing 1, then came my 1st game in the Europa league away to Sevilla. Lost 1-0. weren't too shabby ill take that, then very next game was Man utd away. looking pretty safe and going to end in a nice draw ended with me conceding a 94th min pen!!!! losing 2-1. next game Derby away in CC(im holders) thought to myself here's the match to redeem the last 2 losses. Oh no! a 1-0 loss was a very low point but i put this bad run down to players needing to gel and learn new tactic so kept at it. Went on a nice little run until i went to the Emirates and Zapata pulled my pants down scoring 5 in a 5-0 thumping!!! Skip to May and after a few more losses along the way(most notably another late late goal at OT saw me lose 3-2 in the QF of FA cup) ive ended up winning the league and Europa League!!!!!!

my overall opinion on this tactic is it has fantastic potential if i can suss the away form. i lost 9 games that season all away from home BUT it is pretty solid in defence, sold my 1st choice keeper Livakovic to spurs for 58m and promoted my back up keeper(Diogo Costa) to 1st choice and he was amazing - 51 games, 28 conceded, 34 clean sheets which blitzed previous record by Livakovic by 20!!! he only kept a total of 26 in 2 seasons!!

Also i notice this doesn't score many, winning a lot of games by 1 or 2-0 which is still great but quite nervy when only 1 goal in it!! Anyways im looking forward to next season with this same tac, who knows this tac could be phenomenal with a ready made team like Liverpool etc.....

great work though, heres a few ss from current season

Attachments

• English Premier Division_ Profile.png
    English Premier Division_ Profile.png
    1 MB · Views: 225
  • English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages.png
    800.7 KB · Views: 204
  • English Premier Division_ Stages-2.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages-2.png
    801.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Newcastle United_ Fixtures.png
    Newcastle United_ Fixtures.png
    899.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Newcastle United_ Fixtures-2.png
    Newcastle United_ Fixtures-2.png
    916.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Newcastle United_ Fixtures-3.png
    Newcastle United_ Fixtures-3.png
    913.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Newcastle United_ Fixtures-4.png
    Newcastle United_ Fixtures-4.png
    917.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Newcastle United_ Players.png
    Newcastle United_ Players.png
    846.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Newcastle United_ Players-2.png
    Newcastle United_ Players-2.png
    846.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Newcastle United_ Transfer History.png
    Newcastle United_ Transfer History.png
    764.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Newcastle United_ Transfer History-2.png
    Newcastle United_ Transfer History-2.png
    768.4 KB · Views: 184
Hi mate, thought ide give this a go on my Newcastle save(3rd season) and here's how it went....

1st season i was using a 442 diamond and ended 8th with no silverware
2nd season i started with the diamond and after alternating between 6 or 7 different tactics over the season i ended 5th, Carabao cup and a FA Cup runners up medal

So found this post whilst in pre season i thought ill try it out, brilliant pre season and i fantastic start winning 4 and drawing 1, then came my 1st game in the Europa league away to Sevilla. Lost 1-0. weren't too shabby ill take that, then very next game was Man utd away. looking pretty safe and going to end in a nice draw ended with me conceding a 94th min pen!!!! losing 2-1. next game Derby away in CC(im holders) thought to myself here's the match to redeem the last 2 losses. Oh no! a 1-0 loss was a very low point but i put this bad run down to players needing to gel and learn new tactic so kept at it. Went on a nice little run until i went to the Emirates and Zapata pulled my pants down scoring 5 in a 5-0 thumping!!! Skip to May and after a few more losses along the way(most notably another late late goal at OT saw me lose 3-2 in the QF of FA cup) ive ended up winning the league and Europa League!!!!!!

my overall opinion on this tactic is it has fantastic potential if i can suss the away form. i lost 9 games that season all away from home BUT it is pretty solid in defence, sold my 1st choice keeper Livakovic to spurs for 58m and promoted my back up keeper(Diogo Costa) to 1st choice and he was amazing - 51 games, 28 conceded, 34 clean sheets which blitzed previous record by Livakovic by 20!!! he only kept a total of 26 in 2 seasons!!

Also i notice this doesn't score many, winning a lot of games by 1 or 2-0 which is still great but quite nervy when only 1 goal in it!! Anyways im looking forward to next season with this same tac, who knows this tac could be phenomenal with a ready made team like Liverpool etc.....

great work though, heres a few ss from current season
Thank you for your return.

First Season :) Perfect football, perfect tactic. Unbeaten champion :) Well done mate. Emeğine sağlık kardeşim :)

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    552.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    568.9 KB · Views: 165
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    567.1 KB · Views: 128
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG