Resource icon

Pep Guardiola 3241 | Haaland 112 Goals! | GPG 4.08 | DNA Tactic

This tactic is absolute filth, started a fresh save with Newcastle and holidayed the whole season to see what it's capable of, won the league first season and only lost 4 without any signings or training.
then done the same again with leicester but for 3 seasons, won the championship, then 11th in prem then 6th.
going to start a fresh save today and control the team with training and i'll report back.

PS- you score goals for fun, but you will concede a few unless you have a solid and fast defence.

This tactic is absolute filth, started a fresh save with Newcastle and holidayed the whole season to see what it's capable of, won the league first season and only lost 4 without any signings or training.
then done the same again with leicester but for 3 seasons, won the championship, then 11th in prem then 6th.
going to start a fresh save today and control the team with training and i'll report back.

PS- you score goals for fun, but you will concede a few unless you have a solid and fast defence.

Keep me posted

Beautiful man, i recreated many many tactics i have barcelona tactic from 2010 in fm 2022 and in fm 13, many tactics, bayern munchen heynckess etc, but i tried recreate this Pep tactic but your looks way better. I mean it looks like from Peps head :D. My problem is i am Mourinho fan so i can better do Mou tactics i dont like open play...but this looks crazy good

Beautiful man, i recreated many many tactics i have barcelona tactic from 2010 in fm 2022 and in fm 13, many tactics, bayern munchen heynckess etc, but i tried recreate this Pep tactic but your looks way better. I mean it looks like from Peps head :D. My problem is i am Mourinho fan so i can better do Mou tactics i dont like open play...but this looks crazy good

thanks bud, it is a tactic where it's not really thinking about defence just ATTACK, when you have players like City it's easy.