Resource icon

Download Pep Guardiola Total Football Era 24.3.0

• Thread starter Thread starter Krovsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5K
what the **** ! first try. I will test it in my other career with Rennes or Fiorentina.
Capture d'écran 2024-09-10 000238.png

where to paste Rui.fmf? i paste in set pieces but it didn't load

where to paste Rui.fmf? i paste in set pieces but it didn't load
It's on setpieces, to load it you choose load all routines, dont ask me why.

Last edited:
Another funny or not occurrence during this save, at some point i got both my GK injured and had to go get a junior from B team to defend angainst B. Munich on UCL Semi final.

And the trophy that i never won, and got the steam achiev, and it's my first time ever that i won all trophees and on season 2.

Attachments

• Clubs World Championship.JPG
    Clubs World Championship.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 534
I tried this tactic in my first season in Villarreal (2027-2028). They finished 6th the season before I came and first season with them I won the league and managed to get hired by real madrid.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    172.2 KB · Views: 490
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    2 MB · Views: 427
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 394
Hello friends, I tested this tactic for an entire season at Antalyaspor. Our squad is actually a weak one, typically finishing 13th or 14th in this league. While trying out the tactic, I played all the matches myself without simulating any of them. I didn’t use any editor either, as the purpose was to see how this tactic would perform despite all the challenges. We dealt with many injuries throughout the season, and I must say it was quite difficult until the winter transfer window. At the start of the season, I only made one center-back signing. After sharing this general information, I should now talk about the tactic.

Friends, this tactic is extremely balanced—both offensively and defensively—it's incredibly solid and consistent, with a lot of continuity. It doesn't produce the most beautiful football, and this may be related to the quality of our team, but it definitely knows how to win games even when we didn’t play well. In some tough away matches, I switched to a more defensive approach based on the description above, with the fullbacks also set to defend, and it worked very well. We managed to get great results from high-level challenging matches. I’m really pleased with this tactic and highly recommend it. Antalyaspor became the champion with this tactic.

One warning though: In some matches where I took the lead, the opposing team managed to come back and equalize. If you go two goals ahead, I suggest switching to the defensive approach that I used in away games. Have fun!

Attachments

• Fikstür 1.jpg
    Fikstür 1.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 298
  • Fikstür 2.jpg
    Fikstür 2.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 254
  • Fikstür 3.jpg
    Fikstür 3.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 396
  • Kadro.jpg
    Kadro.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 500
  • Lig.jpg
    Lig.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 488
  • transferler.jpg
    transferler.jpg
    362.5 KB · Views: 498
Hello friends, I tested this tactic for an entire season at Antalyaspor. Our squad is actually a weak one, typically finishing 13th or 14th in this league. While trying out the tactic, I played all the matches myself without simulating any of them. I didn’t use any editor either, as the purpose was to see how this tactic would perform despite all the challenges. We dealt with many injuries throughout the season, and I must say it was quite difficult until the winter transfer window. At the start of the season, I only made one center-back signing. After sharing this general information, I should now talk about the tactic.

Friends, this tactic is extremely balanced—both offensively and defensively—it's incredibly solid and consistent, with a lot of continuity. It doesn't produce the most beautiful football, and this may be related to the quality of our team, but it definitely knows how to win games even when we didn’t play well. In some tough away matches, I switched to a more defensive approach based on the description above, with the fullbacks also set to defend, and it worked very well. We managed to get great results from high-level challenging matches. I’m really pleased with this tactic and highly recommend it. Antalyaspor became the champion with this tactic.

One warning though: In some matches where I took the lead, the opposing team managed to come back and equalize. If you go two goals ahead, I suggest switching to the defensive approach that I used in away games. Have fun!
The injuires definitly are a problem, i also suffered the same problem, but it seems to be related to the tactic intesivity, that's what the staff reports indicate. I'm going to test setting the trainning to medium load, on the season 3 and see if it gets better.

嘿,朋友们。我不知道如何在 STEAM 上下载 Tactics。我订阅了,但找不到下载链接。你能把它传到这里吗?我非常感谢你。

嘿,朋友们。我不知道如何在 STEAM 上下载 Tactics。我订阅了,但找不到下载链接。你能把它传到这里吗?我非常感谢你。
The acess the tactic file just click the download button on the top right corner.
On steam the way to get the tactic is by subscribing the author thread and the tactic will download automaticly when you launch FM.

With this 2 trophees i achieved something that i haven't done in years in this game, i won erverything.

Attachments

• Supercup.JPG
    Supercup.JPG
    228.8 KB · Views: 289
  • Uefa Supercup.JPG
    Uefa Supercup.JPG
    234.4 KB · Views: 349
Back