blatchford85

Reaction score
I WAS PLAYING MY SAVE AS REAL MADRID AND I WON 8-0 RONALDO SCORED 6 GOALS AND GOT A MATCH RATEING OF 10 OUT OF 10 ITS THE FIRST TIME SINCE I STARTED PLAYING FOOTBALL MANAGER 2005 THAT A PLAYER HAS GOT 10/10 HAS IT HAPPENED TO ANY ONE ELS ??????

Haha relax mate, yes it happens quite a lot. Often when your players get 5 goals in a match. or 4 goals and 2 assists or something. Usually happens for me in League Cup matches (i'm managing in Portugal) or Taca de Portugal matches. but yes, it happens more often than you think.. sorry :D

Yeah hernandez in my current Everton save ended up with 76 goals overall with 63 in the league and I know for definate he had
at least 1 10 rating in that season

lol sorry thought i was the first one ever to do it the way i want on about it lol o well it's took me 7 years but i got there thanks guy's

.My Regen gets them quite consistently in the Eredevisie. Average rating 9.3 (or something stupidly high) so far this season and I'm in January xD.

Never with a GK but I have got a 9.8 with a defender before. Two headers from corners, an assist and a penalty (he was my penalty-taker). I'll see if I can find a screenshot..