Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Perfect Players

Reaction score
Hi, as most of you know with FMRealTimeEditor we can edit a bunch of things.

when you are editing a player there is a thing that is named Presets, that alter all the player status for: Very Poor, Poor, Average, Pro, International, World Class or Legend.

In the Legend all status will be 20, so my ideia is to made a list of better status fr itch position, because a striker wont have 20 on tackling.

Someone who agree with me can post a comment with other ideas or make a list of Technical or Mental or Physical for a position we'll find which is the best then we can put it to the download section as an attachment to FMRE.

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
well change there stats by realtime editor is cheatin really fun to do but is cheated not worth doin i only use editor to update

Reaction score
well you aren't a cheater but there's a lot of people who are

I already begin to see what are the must stable status for a offensive midfielder right