Perfect role partner for a poacher

Stoke City

Reaction score
G'Day all.

So, I'm looking to find a partner for my really good ST Poacher...what kind of role would work best with this.

Also, in terms of prolific goalscoring, what kind of role lends itself to copious amounts of scoring?

complete forward could be good helps to know what are team are you mate

Any will work, providing you set it up correctly.

Cheers. At the moment I'm Man City and Tevez is my poacher, but it's a common thing among all my games, I like to play a poacher but don't know what role to partner it with.

any good striker buddy..will be good, a big man.. may help in certain circumstances as tevez is quite small. he is young and called babacar - complete forward..similar to drogba.. the striker star of fm 11 etc

Play Dzeko alongside, as either a target man, or deep-lying forward. :)

If you play an AMR and an AML with 2 centre midfielders and 2 upfront then you can play 2 poachers, put the AMR/L as inside foward, very fluid and attacking. Deep lying player defend in midfield with a ball winning midfielder and you will flyyy.

Use a target man or complete forward mate.they compliment a poacher well. Please make your op more detailed and say what team you are and what budget you have.

Please search before creating a new thread...

Nothing better than a Target Man that can hold up the ball. Sign one with good strength and teamwork. Dzeko and Babacar are my favourite

I played Torres as a striker and Kuyt as deep lying (support) and between them they scored a bucket load

Poacher.....Deep lying. Always seems to work.