CASTORtroy

Reaction score
This is the modification for the new FM 2010 of probably the best FM 2009's tactic called "Perfect Treble".So I have adjusted the settings exactly like they were in the '09 version.And the results are amazing.Feel free to try the the new version.

I think people would find this more convincing if you posted Screenshots of impressive progress. Along with more details of the tactic.

Do you have any Screenshots of what this tactic has done.?

Here are some screenshots of the look of the tactic,players ratings and forms and of course the results I've achieved so far.If anyone have questions-I'll answer to everybody.

You're basing the success of a tactic after 5 League games?

That's weak.

Doesn't even look all that tbh. The team you are and the teams you have played against are nothing to base the success of your tactic on.

yeah and with a team like roma anything will work because they are so good

Play a full season and then show us how you have done that way more people might download it.

Quickly tried this last night. Playing Bolton, Stoke beat me 2-0 at home :(

I can't remember where did I found it.I ran to it accidentally on a site,but I can't remember the name.But I will upload the tactic in the 2009 section right away.

Have tried this for 2 games with Sampdoria, beat Inter 1-0 at home and Livrono 3-0 away, encouraging start and all players seem to perform.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Add to that a 3-2 home win against Parma and a 2-0 away win against Udinese. Pazzini scoring for fun.

Working for me. Playing as Norwich and since been using tactic am top of league and unbeaten in 12. Also all my players are performing well and scoring some nicely worked goals. Cheers

doestn really work for me using Newcastle though.
but i just tried for 1 game. my def is leaving a big gap

I'm having huge difficulty managing Newcastle. How do you play burningsunz?

the tactic does not really works to my team..anyway,thanks for the share..Cheers mate!

I'm Spurs, in my first three games I've drawn 2-2 against Villa 1-1 with Wolves and beat Chelsea 3-1 away.