Perfection ( For those who love passing game )

Ilias21

Reaction score
After trying for long time to find the best tactics for possession game i finally got it. Barcelona is my favourite club so i wanted to create something similar to their tactics. To do it with Barcelona's team was easy so i wanted to manage to get this tactics work with smaller clubs. So this is it.

View attachment 199454 View attachment 199455 View attachment 199456 View attachment 199457 View attachment 199458View attachment 199459 View attachment 199460

Put the one that you want to be your playmaker where the red arrow show you in first picture and then go to set pieces and add him in the playmaker box as in the last picture.Also put your match preparetion to Very High and Additional Focus Area to team work until the team is full compatible to those tactics.Don't be dissapointed if the results is bad at the beginning.The result will come when the team is used to the tactics.

Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G9EE0102

Please write back your impressions

Last edited:
Just started a game with PSG, Will give this a bash ^_^

How come your screenshot shows arrows on your tactics formation screenshot? have I missed something or did you add that in yourself?

had some good results pre-season (which dont count for much ) but possesion was well over 65-65% even finishing at 71% in a 4-0 drubbing of Basel with a unfit team.. all players starting on 70% fitness at kick off.. so looking good.

had some good results pre-season (which dont count for much ) but possesion was well over 65-65% even finishing at 71% in a 4-0 drubbing of Basel with a unfit team.. all players starting on 70% fitness at kick off.. so looking good.

Good to hear that man. i would like to know how many passes your playmaker do and i'm sure the team will be even better next...

yeah. pity the playmaker is the spare DMC. i got pastore in the MC slot.. he'd prob be ace.. might see if can train him back a bit.

i just wanted to say this is the best tactic i have tried so far (an i have tried them all!)....solid at the back and great atttacking!

i just wanted to say this is the best tactic i have tried so far (an i have tried them all!)....solid at the back and great atttacking!

Thank you. I am pleased that you like it. try also to use the edited tactic which i think is even better.

How do I get this to work on 2012? I can't seem to find it in the directory or anything to add it into my normal formations?

@NUFC JOE

Download it.

Place in the "tactics"-folder in your "Football Manager 2012"-folder.

For instance: C:\Documents and Settings\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\tactics

Open the game. In the Tactic-section you can import it.

^ Should do the job.

@NUFC JOE

Download it.

Place in the "tactics"-folder in your "Football Manager 2012"-folder.

For instance: C:\Documents and Settings\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\tactics

Open the game. In the Tactic-section you can import it.

^ Should do the job.

I done that, but for some reason it hasn't worked ;$

I will have another go though, thanks.

I done that, but for some reason it hasn't worked ;$

I will have another go though, thanks.

Don't forget to insert them in game by click "Add Tactic -> use an existing tactic -> archived tactics ( There you will find the tactic)

Link doesn't work. "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." I suggest uploading to a better site.

Very good defensive tactic but hard to score if you dont have a very good striker. I got alot of possession even against much better teams than mine and conceeded very few goals. On the attack side the production is very low. I have tried this tactic with a bottom league formation and not very satisfying results. Not even once scored 2 goals in a game. Even in friendly games against lower teams, my team struggles to score a goal.

AMAZING tactic.. started a new game in Colombia (not the best league in the world) and up to now 5 games played and 5 games won.. AND tactic familiarity is still "akward".. average possesion 65%

i tried it, its an amazin tactic mate keep postin good tactics and every one will be happy with you