Performance issues with my team: Require role suggestions to optimize

Lewganito

Reaction score
2nd Season in the Premier League and I use this. Here is my current squad up to this point too.
View attachment 372730View attachment 372738

This formation and pretty much this team got me 10th in my previous season but the problems this formation has surfaced are really biting me in the rear. I haven't changed any of the sliders either on any individual player. I often use standard to any team that isn't of top 6 calibre and counter for the top top teams. Have been using 'Control' recently also and that works at home but I dare not use it away.

I am media expected to get 13th but I believe top 10 is (or was a possibility) but the following problems are occurring.
  • Isolated wide men and a congested middle (even if I reverse the wide players roles to support and the AP to attack.
  • Striker isn't getting in behind with the 'Pass into space' shout which I have never had a problem with before...
  • Chance creation is poor at times
  • Don't ever seem to have players hitting rebounds or enough bodies in the box
  • Concede from scrappy play a fair bit
That is just some of a few problems I face but I feel it could be coming from the actual roles I have set rather than the personnel.

If you require any more information then I will provide it. Please and Thank you.

tactical edit: the dlp is now a bwm and the wingers are inside forwards. Seems to help the striker but chance creation is still pants

Last edited: