B3rtman

Reaction score
I got this regen Remy Petit and he came with a personality of "perfectionist" so, I thought wow never seen that before, let me go and see if anybody else has that personality. After checking I saw that Suarez, Ronaldo and Ter Stegen are the only other players on the game who shared the same! Anyway I've had my regen for 2 seasons now so, I start the 3rd season and am going though my individual training programmes for each player when I notice that my regen has gone from perfectionist to driven but, I haven't once tutored him with anybody as he got 20 for determination and I didn't want his personality to change! Any ideas why it's changed and has anyone else noticed this??

The squad's overall personality will have affected him.

Will it change back at some point or has he changed to driven forever lol

The squad's personality has changed his own personality. It's like tutoring, but more natural. You'd need to tutor him with a perfectionist.

Last question what personality trait is better out of perfectionist or driven in your opinion?

Last edited:
Hmmm… I haven't encountered something like that, it sounds like a bug to me his ersonality shouldn't changed if you didn't tutor him

Hmmm… I haven't encountered something like that, it sounds like a bug to me his ersonality shouldn't changed if you didn't tutor him
It's not a bug. It's been in since FM16. Just because you didn't notice it, doesn't mean it isn't there.

Yeah, definitely not a bug. If you pay attention to your player reports for young players, you will sometimes notice a statement of something like the "the squads general character has had a positive effect on Player X". That's the squad positively influencing the player. But it can be a negative influence.

And it is realistic. Not that many 16-21 year olds are immune from being influenced in any way.