Who will be the most successful in this challenge?

• LionelPienaar

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • leedsunited1987

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • SotK

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
na we shouldn't all have the same teams but they were the best available players so no need to apologise SotK. good luck mate give your team time and work at your tactic.
I am midway through January so better get going!

Bing's side go through sticky patch.
"We haven't won in 5 drawing the last 4. We are not far off getting it right but improvements are needed if we are to win this league."
Perugia are currently 8 points off 1st but still sitting comfortably in 2nd.

With 5 games to go Perugia are currently 1 point off top spot and it is now a two horse race for the title and automatic promotion place, with Cremonense. Having both secured a playoff place, they will be fighting to win every game from here on in.

Perugia Clinch Serie C1/A With Game To Spare.
"I couldn't be more chuffed. My first year in management! Piece a' cake. :) Nacer Barazite is an absolute god, never shall a more gifted player walk these parts. I shall be devastated to see him leave and hope that this will not be the end for Nacer and Perugia." SIZE="3"]

Nacer Barazite has topped the scoring charts all season, and now remarkbly been crowned the first midfielder to score 25 goals in a Serie C season and win the highest scoring award. That not being enough, he also finished the highest rated player in the league, and the 2nd highest assists with 15. Sensational.
View attachment 28412
View attachment 28411

Perugia take to Serie B like a duck to water!
Bing's side sit in 4th with a game in hand only 4 points off top place. The fans couldn't have dreamed of such a start. Albin Ekdal has been their star performer so far with 4 goals 6 assists and 3 MOM from just 9 games.

Is anyone else interested in this story other than me? And is anyone actually following coz if not I will stop posting.

i am still playing the game coming to the end of my 1st season 5 points clear at the top with only 2 games left

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Perugia Promoted and win the league....
Hansen

yeah i will do tomorrow

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

i have also been offered the liverpool job..... which i rejected to stay at perugia

With 13 games remaining Perugia sit in top place with 2 points in hand. Damien Le Tallec has been the man in form netting 17 goals and 10 assists in 26 games.