PES 6 Cup (xbox 360)

There are two chip buttons so make sure you don't press the run fast button after you press shoot.

or your controller could be broke like my ps2 one was , the r1 was stuck in and i jus chipped everything everywhere

got rather annoying after about 10 games ill tell you

u shud stop watching nike adverts, and improve ur pes skills :p

Erm if you press RB when your shot gauge is going up that also lobs or if you press the shoot button twice. So just make sure you arn't doing that :D

Wes, are you available tommorow?. I got work tonight and college in the day.

As predicted, he smashed my twice! 5-2 both times. Good luck whoever gets him now, your gonna need it.

Well i'm confidant after beating Sean boy yesterday i feel i can win our semi final clash :D

Good luck James aswell Wes will be hard to beat

Gonna be boring now, cut back game ahead.

im quietly confident about winning, i found a team i can score and defend with + i won 4-2 last time we played

wen u next free wes?

He's too good, he should be limited to 8 players to make it fair. :)

Well i'm confidant after beating Sean boy yesterday i feel i can win our semi final clash :D

Pfft Athletico Madrid v Zaragoza..and you scored with your first shot of the game (after like 60 mins) boo ;)

im quietly confident about winning, i found a team i can score and defend with + i won 4-2 last time we played

wen u next free wes?

To be honest mate if you're half decent on the day you should beat me because I have had problems pressing left with the d-pad for about 2-3 months now, tried sanding it like many other xbox users have suggested but makes no difference. I'll buy a new one eventually because I can't use the analouge to save my life either.

No idea when I'm next free either, I'll let you know as soon as I do. As for defending I noticed you won your second game 6-5, rock solid.

I see your events quite often when i go on rankings but i play with the Ps2... dunno what online is like on the Xbox but if it's like the Ps2 where everyones Adriano Milan and do cutbacks every game not to mention the lag if their losing, it's a nightmare at times.

I don't see what's wrong with cutbacks. It's an effective tactic so why can't they use it?