• Thread starter calimarie
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 747

pete d, what a waster or **** forever??

• Total voters
C

calimarie

pete doherty gets a lot of ***** in the papers and that but i personally think he is a hero who's work with the libertines has saved british music. the libertines were without doubt the most influential band of our generation i think. whats everyone elses opinions on him!

Hes a bit of both, Libertines are class and I like Doherty as a songwriter and performer but hes a junky ******

Don't like him, don't like his face, don'te like his music etc... :D

TBF to Pete though Sean you only like old mens music and girls music

I actually quite like him, although he is a smackhead ****.

He is, atm, my desktop wallpaper :eek:

I think hes a *****. Ive got nothing against their music...but saved British music? Youre having a larf

Lock him up!

Redders said:
I actually quite like him, although he is a smackhead ****.

He is, atm, my desktop wallpaper :eek:

But you dont like Babyshambles, his solo work or Libertines...why would oyu like him Redders:rolleyes:

I think he's a fookin leg-end!!

he's a bit of a fool with the drugs and stuff but apart from that he's class!!

was gonna use a quote there but don't have a clue how to use the thing.. but he did save british music. if it wasn't for them we'd still be getting all that pish like usher and so on.. not good bands like the monkeys and so on. they were the ones who used the internet and stopped the whole music business being a commercial farce!!

tbh though, he is a bit of a *** but you can't deny his musical talent and influence upon mainstream music...

Who cares about the British music industry? I for one have never been bothered about what teenage girls want to listen to whether it be Usher or some scruff who's a tub of make up and a pair of tight black trousers away from being an emo.

so what your saying is you don't like music? gimp.

em, teenage girls? me neither but i wouldn't mind going to see robbie williams.. think of all the ***** that would be there!