Peter Masilela- Bargain

Bancarrota

Reaction score
Amazing player, Left Defender currently on M.Haifa, hired him for 500m and in first season in Portugal he was the 3rd top rated player(i was with a mid table team).

Should be usefull to all managers from Championship and low first division teams.

I bought him when I was playing with Sunderland but he didn't play as well as I was thinking...I bought him for 500k and after first season his price was 3 800 000...he scored one goal and had 3 assist after 25 games...

I bought him when I was playing with Sunderland but he didn't play as well as I was thinking...I bought him for 500k and after first season his price was 3 800 000...he scored one goal and had 3 assist after 25 games...

He didn't scored or assisted many goals with me too, still he kept the defense solid against any tactics, as he is quick, has a nice heading and is a very complete player, and kept making runs with the ball that could open a hole in defense or start a counter-atack, etc...

And if you need a solid dr/wbr check jeffrey Ntuka from Chelsea...he is in first season playing for Westerlo...He's good,you can buy him for just 1 100 000 and later his price is around 5-6 milions...

Got him for 300K at Man City first Season, played as wing back & he was very consistent & got several assist in. Dont play him much in second or 3rd season maily gue to mt playing 3-5-2 now but he still quality player.

Actually it goes as low as 220k €! Absolute bargain!
He was already a great bargain back in fm10, but now, it´s a must have!