Name: Peter Utaka
Club: Odense Boldklub
D.O.B: 12/02/1984
Nationality: Nigerian
Position: Striker

Strengths:
Finishing, Anticipation, Composure, Acceleration, Balance, Pace

Weaknesses:
Nothing really (well, all main attributes to be played as a poacher, are all at least a rating of 13)

Description: Striker
Personality: Fairly Ambitious

Suggested Roles:

Striker - Poacher

Screenshots:

John Utaka's brother haa. Pompey were actually linked with him like a year ago, looks alright on FM10 and also FM11 :)

Looks like rather tankish in his picture, chubby cheeks and all that ;)

By that screenshot you've just started the first season. How can you call him a 'Goal machine' if you haven't even bought him yet? And he hasn't played any games.

By that screenshot you've just started the first season. How can you call him a 'Goal machine' if you haven't even bought him yet? And he hasn't played any games.

I'm currently coming to the end of my first season, already bagged enough to be classed as a goal machine (well, hoping he performs the same next season). Screenshot of his heroics for my first season shall be posted later.

First season completed with him, I was/am managing Blackpool, so IMO the performance has been immense for the low quality team I am. He also missed roughly 10 games due to injury, so potentially could have scored more.... I should also mention I only payed £1.3M for him, so considering his value now, an absolute BARGAIN!!

Just starting up my third season with Blackpool now, thought I would show you his current progress.