Peterborough United to offer most expensive seats in country

If you had more money than sense and supported the club then why not, it's not a terrible idea. Some rich business men must support Peterborough and if I had the money and my club (Northampton - **** on the P*sh) offered something similar then I'd do it to help out the club. I don't see why people don't see the positive business side of this. Northampton are so desperate to sell season tickets that they give you a free family holiday with each one! It's just business, in football money talks especially in the lower leagues when you see clubs dropping in and out of existence casing point being Plymouth at the moment.

If you had more money than sense and supported the club then why not, it's not a terrible idea. Some rich business men must support Peterborough and if I had the money and my club (Northampton - **** on the P*sh) offered something similar then I'd do it to help out the club. I don't see why people don't see the positive business side of this. Northampton are so desperate to sell season tickets that they give you a free family holiday with each one! It's just business, in football money talks especially in the lower leagues when you see clubs dropping in and out of existence casing point being Plymouth at the moment.

That's what I mentioned earlier pretty much. If you own a business thats doing well, it would be a benefit not only to the club as it would have corporations on board, but if the business person in charge supported the club, then better still.

I phoned up,the 15k tickets are all sold out :p

Realy stupid idea to be fair. Anybody that has that money to waste should be ashamed of themselves.

I phoned up,the 15k tickets are all sold out :p

Realy stupid idea to be fair. Anybody that has that money to waste should be ashamed of themselves.

Somebody like a professional footballer?

Somebody like a professional footballer?

Wouldn't say just footballers tbf. There's banks out there, where the people higher up get more cash than they know what to do with in bonuses.

12k for 75 years is actually a very good deal tbh.

£15,000 for one year however is ridiculous, however if I could afford it and if Rovers boxes had padded seats I would probably buy it!

Last edited:
well put like that £160 per year is pretty good I guess. Like you said, gotta be dam well off to afford it like. But I suppose if you're in charge of a successful business, it could be beneficial I guess.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/dr...-most-expensive-season-ticket-great-idea-posh

Not sure what to make of that blog though. Don't know if hes being serious or not half the time XD

Surely if you're in charge of a succesful business you wouldn't have much time to go anwyay.

to be fair guys i think they are both great ideas. if leeds did the same thing i'd be straight in there. For 15k you would be part of the board for a season that would be amazing to see what actually goes on in the board room of your football club. You would become part of the club, probably meet the players, manager, staff, get to see how the club deals with agents sponsors etc. i'm not saying you would have influence on things but to see how the inside of your football club works would be an amazing experience for a season.
Also the 12000 pound ticket for 75 years is a great deal 160 pound a year thats awesome it is also transferable to another member of your family if you die

to be fair guys i think they are both great ideas. if leeds did the same thing i'd be straight in there. For 15k you would be part of the board for a season that would be amazing to see what actually goes on in the board room of your football club. You would become part of the club, probably meet the players, manager, staff, get to see how the club deals with agents sponsors etc. i'm not saying you would have influence on things but to see how the inside of your football club works would be an amazing experience for a season.
Also the 12000 pound ticket for 75 years is a great deal 160 pound a year thats awesome it is also transferable to another member of your family if you die

Season tickets are usually transferable. I have given my mate my ST for the first game of the season for the last 3 years as I have been away on holiday for the first game :'(