Peterboroughs Gary Johnson leaves

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Peterborough, 7th in division, have parted company with Gary Johnson. Was the relationship with the chairman that bad, to warrant this, when 7th in table?

Conceding most goals in League One.

We'll have him! (A)

I suspect the 6-2 gubbing didn't go down to well like

****** ****, they're dropping like flies at the moment. Apparently Maradona said he is in talks with an English club over the vacant manager's position. Maradona the new Peterborough/ Charlton/ Palace manager? :)

theres going to be now managers left in the football league the way this is going

also aldershot sacked thier boss aswell

Get Ferguson back to work some magic again (A)

Should be a boost for us when we play Peterborough tomorrow.

Very true, they are dropping like flies. But it really is getting beyond joke now. This could backfire, especially when they have a crack at gettin back in the championship

Very true, they are dropping like flies. But it really is getting beyond joke now. This could backfire, especially when they have a crack at gettin back in the championship

You can never tell though. I mean looking at Charlton you see us 4th/5th (not sure which) in the table and you'd think we are having a good season. But in truth the last few performances have been god awful. No passion, no quality and no entertainment.

Like you said probably doesn't help Peterborough have been given a few hidings this season.

Makes you think though. Who'd seriously think about taking up a career in football management these days. If I had the choice, I'd stick with coaching lol

Also not helped ny selling arron mclean to hull

yeah, someone just mentioned that there was a bit of "unhappiness" of the £1.3 million valuation

Apparently he didn't get on very well with the chairman. The Chairman had also been giving Johnson abuse in public at the ground. I have to say, Darragh MacAnthony comes across as a bit of a ******, and as for Barry Fry, well the less said about him the better.

aye, just heard the official statement. Didn't know he gave Johnson abuse at the ground. Thats definately a bit uncalled for like

Cheer up Gary Johnson
Oh what can it mean
To a
With a, **** football team

Will Darren Ferguson go back?

do some work for the posh its a shame hes a good bloke and seems like nobody can live up to ferguson and what he did

Sources at Sky understand Ferguson is returning to Peterborough

And Johnson is potentially in line to take over at Charlton Athletic, not Eddie Howe

Last edited: