Will Chelsea win the Champions League

• Yes, this is their season

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Couldn't give a ****.

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Can you imagine the number of games each team will be playing?

yer i know, there should be a league competition for the teams that finish in the top 2 of Top European leagues and then keep the champions league for teams that finish 3rd and 4th etc.

yer i know, there should be a league competition for the teams that finish in the top 2 of Top European leagues and then keep the champions league for teams that finish 3rd and 4th etc.

I'm really glad that you dont know Platini personally. When you say European competition every european nation should get fair chance, With UCL we have qualifiers, how can you discard say Ajax saying they dont play in top league when the fact is Chelsea is no where near what Ajax is/was.

I'm really glad that you dont know Platini personally. When you say European competition every european nation should get fair chance, With UCL we have qualifiers, how can you discard say Ajax saying they dont play in top league when the fact is Chelsea is no where near what Ajax is/was.

im just saying i would like to see a actual champions league thats all. i know it wouldnt happen because it wouldnt be fair.

im just saying i would like to see a actual champions league thats all. i know it wouldnt happen because it wouldnt be fair.

Actual Champions league means? Only Champions of leagues playing? That was not at all a good idea. Real and Barca are two big clubs but only one can compete whereas teams from small nations will be playing every year. I would say this format is the best one.

Actual Champions league means? Only Champions of leagues playing? That was not at all a good idea. Real and Barca are two big clubs but only one can compete whereas teams from small nations will be playing every year. I would say this format is the best one.

it is the best one but im just saying a league type format would be more difficult to win.

A few chelsea key players, such as Lamps, terry, drogba. are the wrong side of 30 (although correct me if I am wrong there) and I think they may struggle with tiredness and injuries to key players in the later part of the season, which may hold them back in the league and Europe. Although I may be proved wrong

A few chelsea key players, such as Lamps, terry, drogba. are the wrong side of 30 (although correct me if I am wrong there) and I think they may struggle with tiredness and injuries to key players in the later part of the season, which may hold them back in the league and Europe. Although I may be proved wrong

this has been said for the last few years and i still aint convinced by it

yer your right they are 30+ but its the same thing Fergie and the Media said at the start of last season before we won the double wasen't it??? Lamps and Drogba will go on for years yet niether rely on pace so they won't suffer that much.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

this has been said for the last few years and i still aint convinced by it

got there before me haha.

People say Terry is 30 when is 30, how can they say few years ago that Terry is 30 <)

they said he was approaching 30 and tbh many people say bout chelsea have a few players wrong side of 30 but what about utd ?? scholes giggs ferdinand neville berbatov van der sar brown are all 30 or over and hargreaves evra carrick sung vidic o'shea are all approaching 30

they said he was approaching 30 and tbh many people say bout chelsea have a few players wrong side of 30 but what about utd ?? scholes giggs ferdinand neville berbatov van der sar brown are all 30 or over and hargreaves evra carrick sung vidic o'shea are all approaching 30

What has United team age got to do with my post.? Why are you even bringing that?

think you can count keepers out of the over 30 argument, as they last a few seasons longer generally!

What has United team age got to do with my post.? Why are you even bringing that?

because everyone goes on about chelsea having an aging squad which could be a disadvantage when competing with utd for trophies when alot of their players age ranges are about the same as chelseas

because everyone goes on about chelsea having an aging squad which could be a disadvantage when competing with utd for trophies when alot of their players age ranges are about the same as chelseas

If anything all i can hear is we are on decline, Chelsea are this that bla bla bla.

Tbh you had aging squad and offloaded lot of high earning dead woods. Now your squad is so thin, would like to see how you cope up during mid season and business end.

If anything all i can hear is we are on decline, Chelsea are this that bla bla bla.

Tbh you had aging squad and offloaded lot of high earning dead woods. Now your squad is so thin, would like to see how you cope up during mid season and business end.

so we offload ballack deco belletti and joe cole who were the 4 players who left who played the most for the first team and we suddenly have a thin squad ?? dont forget we signed benayoun and ramires and now kakuta is in the first team

The age/size of chelsea's squad surely will play a big part in whether they can win the champions league, won't it?
not really imo. but they're just getting into another argument rather actually debating it, especially when chelsea's isnt that old. its not even about age, its about fitness, and chelsea's fitness is supremely highly, imo only united have a fitter squad

In my opinion they have a good chance again this season, looking their performances at the moment and the rest of the teams.