Petrov claims Agbonlahor is on the same level as Ronaldo..

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 2K
Bannan is gonna go on to big things-no doubt about it. Otherwise I wouldn't buy him in all my FM saves.

Bannan is gonna go on to big things-no doubt about it. Otherwise I wouldn't buy him in all my FM saves.

Well I often but Funes Mori, who went 364 days without scoring a goal - and when he finally did his team was already relegated - yet he is pretty good in FM.

That said, Bannan seems to be quite good.

Well I often but Funes Mori, who went 364 days without scoring a goal - and when he finally did his team was already relegated - yet he is pretty good in FM.

That said, Bannan seems to be quite good.

Definately. Got a good shot on the lad. Hopefully he'll continue to develop at Villa

Bannan's rubbish in FM, hardly develops at all.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Definately. Got a good shot on the lad. Hopefully he'll continue to develop at Villa

Hope so too. It's nice to finally have a player who can hit them form further out than about 20 yards.

Bannan's rubbish in FM, hardly develops at all.---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Hope so too. It's nice to finally have a player who can hit them form further out than about 20 yards.

Hopefully they'll rectify that in FM 2012. They ****** want to anyway

I'm more expectant to see how Barkley looks like in FM 12 :wub:

o yes. if he's as good as hes supposed to be he'll be in the first team from the off

Back