Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisDCFC

Reaction score
Started a Chelsea save and trying to bring in some good young English talent.

Got to contract stage but I'm having second thoughts - never had him before but seen him do well in other saves but is he worth 11 million?

Try haggle a bit more mate. extra 3 million after international caps etc. Try pay about 7 upfront.

He's one of the best young players on the game, non regen, put 5 up front and the rest over 48 months, dont look so bad then. And he will definitely be worth the investment.

yes he's quick tommo, and SIGN him at all costs. But try and haggle him down

for you tactic eduin who woud you have in the back 3

silva-terry- And who ?

would he be ready to go straight into the 1st team at chelsea

No will probably use him as back up but let him play cup games etc..

Cheers guys trying to haggle the deal down....

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Ok got him for 8 million with another 5 million in add ons.

Thanks for help ^^)

You realise thats now 13 million overall... :S

One of the best players I ever signed and I paid 27million for him. Made him my captain the following season, based my team round him and conquered Europe. 4 Seasons = 2 euro cup, 2 champions cup, 2 premiership titles, 1 league cup, 2 fa cups, 1 world club championship, 3 euro super cups, 1 charity shield. Best signing ever.

One of the best players I ever signed and I paid 27million for him. Made him my captain the following season, based my team round him and conquered Europe. 4 Seasons = 2 euro cup, 2 champions cup, 2 premiership titles, 1 league cup, 2 fa cups, 1 world club championship, 3 euro super cups, 1 charity shield. Best signing ever.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f109/post-your-successes-t47707.html here mate XD

OT: Good deal. He is best young CB on the game ( well, best brittish)

Sorry, but how does one build their team around a central defender?

Status
Not open for further replies.