Phil Jones wanted should i sell??

west13

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am in a new save with man u and having a couple of issues keeping hold of a couple of players.,

Chelsea are trying hard to get phil jones and he wants to go, should i try and get as much as i can for him?

One other is PSG unsettling De Gea and offering around 28m should i let him go too?

Thanks in advance for your help

Manchester United aren't a selling club, you want to hold onto your stars not feed them away to other clubs! Only sell if you have a better replacement.

Considering United aren't doing great in the defence department I advise you to improve their contracts and keep them!

Thanks for you thoughts i will look to improve their contracts. Hopefully that will make them want to stay.

Welcome! If you need any suggestions as to who to sign feel free to ask anyone here they'll surely suggest something =]

Phil Jones is injury prone, so if you get a very good offer it's worth considering. On the other hand he's homegrown, young and very good. I'd probably keep him.

De Gea shouldn't be sold in any case, one of the best keepers in the game.

Phil Jones is injury prone, so if you get a very good offer it's worth considering. On the other hand he's homegrown, young and very good. I'd probably keep him.

De Gea shouldn't be sold in any case, one of the best keepers in the game.

Can't agree with this comment more!
He's spot on with this advice.

Phil Jones is definitely less injury prone on the game than he is IRL. He and DDG both become world class players in a couple of seasons (DDG even at the start of the game), future club legends for me. Jones will captain my side for a decade more at least, with DDG playing every game of that decade that he is available for. Try to keep hold of them.

Jones, Rafael, Januzaj and DDG need new contracts at the start of any Utd save on FM 15.

View attachment 330022

View attachment 330021

Thanks guys for all your comments, Jones and the Januzaj have accepted new contracts.

DDG will not discuss one only way i have got him to stay for now is promise champions league football next season.

Decided to sell on fellaini and young. Any ideas on replacements?

Funnily enough, PSG enquired once, I told them to get lost, nothing since.

Turns out they bought Begovic instead

Thanks guys for all your comments, Jones and the Januzaj have accepted new contracts.

DDG will not discuss one only way i have got him to stay for now is promise champions league football next season.

Decided to sell on fellaini and young. Any ideas on replacements?

Great that you managed to keep them all. Watch out for Rafael too though

Depay is great on the left for Young if youre not looking to play Di Maria there. The AMR position definitely needs more attention. Look at Lucas Moura for that, or Cuadrado.

For Fellaini try getting Lars Bender maybe, or Khedira, Verratti, Lucas Romero. I even managed to retrain Rooney as a CM during the first season (controversial decision I know but Utd have enough goalscorers). He's a natural at the position in my 2nd season and playing in a Kroos type role perfectly, will let him prolong his career here for a few more seasons at least.