Phil Jones

Reaction score
Jones is kinda unhappy cos i dissed him twice when i promised to give him more game time and he wants to leave...

I rotate alot and he's not happy with that...

He want to leave but he offered me one last chance...

What do i do?

God, keep him. Guy is a ****** beast at both CB and RB. Jones tends to be on par with Varane/Laporte ingame, simply brilliant.

I agree keep him and in fact he should be your first choise !

Yeah keep him, he's an absolute beast, just given him the armband in my 3rd season as United, scores about 4-5 goals a season too, priceless

Got to agree, use him! He is top class and you won't find too many better.

He has been my captain since beginning of season 2 and now got him playing alongside Hummel's and is a solid center back

From 1st season he should be your first choice CB and should become your captain.

Give him whatever contract he wants and keep him happy.

make him captain, play him every game. and hope to god he signs haha

GOOD LUCK

Give him 1st team minutes! Even if you just switch him out later. Playing time and winning makes players happy. It's that simple. When the season is over, give him a nice contract and you should be good. Don't agree to transfer list him or you will regret losing one of the best CBs in the game.

Why not just play him anyway? Hes better than Smalling or Evans.

Jones is a little s**t, isn't he!? Granted, he's a fantastic performer but not when he signs a new four-year deal, has ONE PoM performance a month later and his agent demands an improved contract so I convince him to sack his agent which he doesn't follow through with (bug?) and then he only goes and gets himself sent off after 65 minutes in the Champions League final! We scraped it 1-0 against Real but given the fact it was his THIRD sending off of the season (as well as 12 yellow cards), I decided to fine him a week's wages and he feels that's unfair despite only being issued a warning for his previous two dismissals. If he'd have cost us the game, I'd have shipped him off to Qatar!

Jones is a little s**t, isn't he!? Granted, he's a fantastic performer but not when he signs a new four-year deal, has ONE PoM performance a month later and his agent demands an improved contract so I convince him to sack his agent which he doesn't follow through with (bug?) and then he only goes and gets himself sent off after 65 minutes in the Champions League final! We scraped it 1-0 against Real but given the fact it was his THIRD sending off of the season (as well as 12 yellow cards), I decided to fine him a week's wages and he feels that's unfair despite only being issued a warning for his previous two dismissals. If he'd have cost us the game, I'd have shipped him off to Qatar!

Have you trained him to stop diving into tackles?

If you give him, or any other player with that PPM, the instruction to Tackle Harder you WILL get reds and give away pens.

What was the team status you gave him when he signed the first contract? Players who become World Class will almost always keep asking for contracts until they are Key Players - because they know they are worth it.

After one season of Jones as a first choice CB he should be on +/- 140k a week.

Phil Jones is currently the 2nd best CB on the game in my 3rd Season with Utd. I have him and Balanta (3rd best CB in the game) in the middle of my defence and they are beastly. Rojo make a brilliant back up, and I have the usual inclusion of some amazing youth regens.

Keep Him.

Although someone mentioned about asking for new contracts soon after signing a new contract. Get that at least 3 times a season from various players, give them a contract, few weeks later they have a 9.0+ game and then demand an improved contract....I just reject everytime. Greedy f***ers.

Back