Dharrison

Reaction score
I'm starting my second season for Tottenham and have just received a bid from Real Madrid for Toby Alderweild and managed to negotiate £25 mill for him so just asking if anyone has had any experience with Phil Jones as I am looking to buy him as an replacement for Toby and would prefer and English player???

ohther recommendations welcome :)

thanks

He played fairly well for me in ManU. Had to sell him in my third season as I got better young defenders and he started to complain of lack of soccer.

I got him for Burnley when I got promoted. Have to be honest, he hasn't been great for me. Averaged around 6.9 over the last three seasons, and even now he's playing in a much better team his performances don't seem to have improved.

I'm managing United. He starts the season off injured so I haven't been able to play him in too many games so far, but every time I have he's made a lot of important blocks & last ditch tackles. He's still got potential to grow too, so if you can get him for less than £20m then go for it.

He's only for sale at least £25 mill!!! that's what's making me think!
Another option is balanta which was a beast for me in FM15 but he's at Leicester now and doing ok but anyone got any experience on him in FM16????

Balanta are doing okay, Mannama from river is a better play fast. If you wanted a britsh player, pay big money for John Stones or Galloway. If Liverpool sucks, joe gomez is also great.

He's actually average for me on my united save...I'm actually thinking about selling him...all he does is rack up yellow cards

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Lots of yellow cards - agree. However he is been excellent in my save and surprisingly not injury prone at all...yet.