Reaction score
Been watching this guy in recent weeks playing for Blackburn irl, never tried him on FM

Does anyone know how he does, or has a screenshot, would be interesting to see how he develops???

Apologise if there is allready a thread about him on this, as I couldn't find it...

I havent got a screen shot for you, but i know he does improve a fair bit.
Although he was pretty much unknown until the last 5 or so games wasn't he so i dont think many people would have bought him knowingly.
He has a good potential rating and does improve if he gets the chance to play for a team regularly.
If your buying him for the future make sure you loan him out where he will be played regularly

i think this is the guy you talking about as there where a couple of phil jones but it said he played for blackburn

All you need for a sturdy centre-back is marking, heading and tackling. Mental attributes are high and and Physical attributes a great. =)

I signed him for Arsenal, was a cheap deal and I'm sure I can make profit if it doesn't work out, cheers for the screenies guys.

Il post a screenie of him when he breaks into my first team and let you know how he progresses.
(if I stick with this save that long haha)

Better prospect irl than Chris Smalling IMO.

I think his potential ability will be improved considerably in FM2011.

Better prospect irl than Chris Smalling IMO.

I think his potential ability will be improved considerably in FM2011.

Smalling is ****, dunno what United are doing, he has no left foot.

he will be improved a lot on fm 2011 same with smalling probably

United probs bought him because Arsenal were in for him. I mean we've already snatched Ramsey out of there hands.

Dubbed the new Carragher on mine... gonna give him a try, him and Wilson could make a dangerous partnership in a few years.

I think he's amazing IRL, probably a future England player if he keeps his feet on the ground and his ***** in his pants, expecting a decent CA boost and a big PA boost or -9/-8 status on FM11

Ref Phil Jones
think in past games his stats are not consistant on different saves as he was unknown, so we cant moake an honest judgement on him based on past Now alot of people are aware of him his stats will be more realistic. I know Arsenal are looking at him

Ref: Smalling
From Maidstone to Manc Utd in no time. Great profit for Fulham (hope Maidstone got a percentage). Didnt play that many games for Fulham, so Fergie took a risk but then again he did sign Bebe for big money without seeing him play. So maybe Fergie is suffering from senile dementia.

View attachment 191569

I use FMRTE to increase his potential ability to 175 (The old one was 156 if I remember correctly ) and this is year 2013. He could be very different depending on training, of course.