kiki888

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm managing Man Utd, and i am in February 2013. I want to sign Jones, but he doesn't want to join. I've been praising him since first season but nothing. I had a saved game, and i signed Jones in 2. season on that game. What is the problem now? I declared interest in him several times, is that the problem?
Same with Jack Rodwell.
Please guys, help if you can.

Hi guys. I'm managing Man Utd, and i am in February 2013. I want to sign Jones, but he doesn't want to join. I've been praising him since first season but nothing. I had a saved game, and i signed Jones in 2. season on that game. What is the problem now? I declared interest in him several times, is that the problem?
Same with Jack Rodwell.
Please guys, help if you can.

You cant sign him in 11.3, theres an issue with the rivalry that means its impossible to sign a player from a rival club

You cant sign him in 11.3, theres an issue with the rivalry that means its impossible to sign a player from a rival club

so thats solves why i coudn't sign mata for real madrid in an older save lol

so thats solves why i coudn't sign mata for real madrid in an older save lol
yep, even if the rivalry is slight the player will have no intention

But in my previous save i've signed him and I played in 11.3 too

But in my previous save i've signed him and I played in 11.3 too

the issue is with the rivalry, so unless he is transfer listed or wanting to leave its almost certainly not gonna happen

same with me.he doesn't have any intention to move to MU due to the rivalry.
but in another save,I could sign him because he's unsettled and rovers offer me for about 7million pounds .

I played all of that in 11.3

There is a patch made by a guy called Foss i believe? who has make one for all the transfers so far, so hes at united.

You can get away with sometimes. I was able to sign ex-Bolton Player Stuart Holden for Blackpool, didn't make the board/fans real happy. But they didn't interfere.

i almost sign him with my manchester united save that gone through the 2011/2012 season when i declare interest he's kinda in a doubt n want to join united. but i kinda had a lot of player with CB and DM like Phillipe Vignau, Tobias Figueiredo and Pichu Atienza.