Phil Neville v Seamus Coleman - Twitter 'Battle'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Seamus Coleman Vs Phil Neville – Twitter Showdown! | Media Watch

Everton’s Phil Neville and Seamus Coleman got into a very entertaining war of words on Twitter recently. General consensus seems to be that Colman was the clear winner. Have a read and see what you think.

PN- If u want a signed pair of my boots go to StarsBoots, Authentic Match Worn Memorabilia money goes to charity thanks

SC- prob be best selling garys boots pal.. Won’t get much money for yours!

PN- hello seamie see ur sub again for the republic tomorrow night!!!

SC- if I’m lucky I’ll be sub.. Maybe won’t even make the bench.. Any advice for me? U have plenty experience of being on the bench

PN- sub for ireland-its like being sub for man utd youth team! Although u r a 50k signing from sligo bless!

SC- yeah just glad to be here fizzer! Never thought I’d be so lucky!

u looking forward to next season.. U must be glad garys retired? Ur family might come watch u on a saturday now!
actually they will prob just stay in and watch him on sky sports instead of watching u!

PN- does trapp say “run forest run” to u like moyesy does??

r u licking captain robbie keanes **** like u lick captain nevilles?

did ur brother play for man utd 600 times pal?? Thought not!!

when u upgrading ur caravan to a tent pal?

any more lip pal and I’ll get peter walton to send u off again!!!!

were u going on holiday pal-isle of man??

SC- why u getting angry pal.. U got got that angry on a match day u would be a great captain!!

PN- be careful next season pal-everyone plays sh*t in their 2nd season!!!

SC- does everyone play sh*t in there 15 season aswell?

PN- 16th season pal!

SC- you counting ur 10 years on united bench?

PN- gone quiet pal u been round to keaneys room to run his bath?

SC- u gettin jealous?? I’ll be back to look after u next season pal.. Do I still have to do all ur running tho??

PN- here u r was getting worried keano let u off the lead?

keep playing the way u r m8 and you’ll be back playing at widnes wit the reserves!

SC- what did u miss last game of season for again.. Toothache?? Dnt think big dunc would miss a game cause of his tooth!

PN- nice debut benfica away m8-what was the score??

SC- 5.0 pal.. A good captain would have been there to help his players but where were u??

u enjoy going to the world cups with england or was that gary AGAIN!? I’m sure u were proud to watch him!!

PN- u like talking about gary m8-got a secret crush?

SC-everyone likes gary more.. U should know that by now!!

PN- have a great summer pal-reserves report back 5th july!

SC- is that what date he told u.. Internationals not back until the 11th so see ya then! Night skipper x

PN- topman come on macedonia!!

let’s make a pact pal-no more slaughtering on twitter-i need u-u need me-agreed? Ask keano for permission 1st though!

SC- u need me to do ur running.. Why do I need you??

PN- I’m trying to hand u an olive branch pal-do u not want it?

SC- I just want to know why I need u? Not a trick question.

PN- lads don’t like u pal-so have to protect u!

SC- nev dnt start!! Because its you they dnt like.. And I dnt need u to protect me.. I protected u all season!

PN- its all about u pal aint it! Good luck next season you will need it!

SC- I know I will.. Uv had 15 years good luck! Well done! I know ur missing me really!

PN- u licking charlie adams **** now too? Is it captains that turn u on??

SC- hahahahaha good one pal! What a captain he was too.. He could actually pass to his team mates!

They see them trollin', they hatin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.