Phil Parkinson SACKED.

WOO!

Come to your Loved Reading and become a coach you legend!

Heard from sources that Dennis Wise is in talks and set to sign as manager.

I hate dennis wise he's a ****, Could gus poyet be tempted away from brighton?

The weird thing is, is that Parky was named manager of the month for November and our current caretaker manager is a member of the board because all the backroom staff have been sacked too :S

Wow didn't realise that, cheers for that info. Guess the board want a full clear out to start again and let the new manager bring in all his own staff.

I hate dennis wise he's a ****, Could gus poyet be tempted away from brighton?

Can't see the manager of the league leaders dropping down to a club (albeit a bigger club, no offence intended) that is lower in the table. Plus Poyet basically made that team good so can't see him throwing that all away.

Wow didn't realise that, cheers for that info. Guess the board want a full clear out to start again and let the new manager bring in all his own staff.

Can't see the manager of the league leaders dropping down to a club (albeit a bigger club, no offence intended) that is lower in the table. Plus Poyet basically made that team good so can't see him throwing that all away.

grayson did for us ;)

Ah yes, so he is, SSN to the rescue again.

Darren Ferguson should be pretty good to get the nod, but also maybe a managerial return for Mr. Alan Curbishley or Phil Brown?

I wouldn't want Curbishley back, and he wouldn't want to come back.

Hardly suprising this after being actually outplayed at home by a **** poor Swindon team. Just hope we don't employ some joker.

And please please please please please please God not Wise.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

I agree with you, but the rumours are there because he is mates with the new chairman, and his son plays for our under 18s. But I highly doubt he will come.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

The weird thing is, is that Parky was named manager of the month for November and our current caretaker manager is a member of the board because all the backroom staff have been sacked too :S

We were actually playing well last month. How it's all gone downhill since :(

Boy oh boy I am not looking forward to going to White Hart lane on the 9th.

I watched them against Swindon and they were dreadful, not my manager to quote, but I heard they're on a bad run of form, and managers don't have much time at all nowadays.

This will be a combination of the failed prmotion bid last season and not being in the auto places this season. League 1 is a tough league to get out of (I should know!) so hopefully Charlton get the right man in to get them up (I've always have a soft spot for Charlton, dunno why)

You probably remember when you stuffed us 6-1 at the Valley a few years back :)

Yeah League 1 is such a poor league and yet anyone can beat anyone. As we have seen, Leeds Southampton and ourselves have all struggled to gain promotion despite being a cut above most of the other clubs. (Wednesday too to an extent)

You are right, there have been doubters right from the start. When we didn't gain promotion last year, a few wanted Parky out, but not me. When we lost to Brighton 4-0 this season, the doubters resurfaced, but I still stuck by him. After yestrerday though, enough is enough, Swindon are so poor, yet they outplayed us and we were lucky to have scored 2 goals.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

I watched them against Swindon and they were dreadful, not my manager to quote, but I heard they're on a bad run of form, and managers don't have much time at all nowadays.

It's a shame they picked that match to show live, we honestly aren't usually that bad. You're right though, we were a disgrace.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

I though u was top of the league?

No we are 5th. But haven't won in about 7 or 8 games and have lost to some truly awful teams. (Walsall, Swindon.) at home, and several average ones.

Personally I want Rotherhams Ronnie Moore as manager as he is a bit of a Charlton cult hero and plays attacking football or maybe Martin Allen as he is quite a character.
I heard when he was at Brentford or Barnet he invited all his players to his house for a sleepover!

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Poyet would be stupid to come to Charlton, Brighton are currently the best team ive seen in that league and they are moving into a new stadium next year, why would he want to leave?