[*=left]Jumping
    [*=left]Strength
Weaknesses:

• [*=left]Acceleration
    [*=left]Passing
    [*=left]Work rate

Personality: Professional

View attachment 331795View attachment 331796

This kid is something else. Another product off the German talent manufacturing factory. A powerful center back who is incredible in the air due to his jumping ability, and he doesn't let much get past him either. Fantastic young player.
Here he is 2 years in:
View attachment 331807

Having just taken over Leverkusen I can already see he will be key to any plans I have, and surely to anyone who buys him. Fully capable of making it into most teams in the world.

He's a bit hard to get for cheap in the first year as he's just signed for Leverkusen. Not completely sure what he goes for, but I've seen him transfer listed in January 2014 for €7.5 million due to Leverkusen's poor performances.

He's a wonderkid? I've used him for awhile, although he's a bit slow.

Looking at rating for the past 5 matches... He seems rather inconsistent... 6.20 rating doesn't looks good for a player with his stats... I also notice you haven't started your season :eek: Can share your formation and stuff? So that I can gauge better? I might be consider getting him since all my CB are now 30...

View attachment 332386

So far, 7.8 rating through the first 6 games of the season. Not too bad. And I'm alternating between 2 tactics when I see fit. One of them is Raikan's 433 madness tactic and one in which I have a 3-1-2-3-1, which I've unimaginatively called 3-defender tactic :p

Looks like a great replacement for my mertesacker :) Will put him under my consideration list. :)