Philosophically Stumbling through Europe

borofan12

Reaction score
attachment.php

26th of May, Anno Domini 2015, Somewhere in Greece...

Well, hello Mr/Ms ___, I am not expecting for any idiot to get their fat, greasy hands on this, this, this novel, book, art, journal, this masterpiece. Here, in this warm summer afternoon in Athens, shall begin the glorious career of Socrates Plaristotle, rightful owner to the respect earned by my Great-great-great, well, there's many greats, ok! Anyways, I have the blood of the greatest men to breathe air on Earth - Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle. Many think I am crazy, but I tell you, I AM A DESCENDANT. Even though many of the locals treat me as the town drunkard (How can I resist the beautiful taste of alcohol?), they will soon learn to respect the greatest Football Manager on Earth! And that's not all, I will triumph using the teachings of my ancestors and prove to my family, my friends, my beer, and the WORLD that I have talent.

27th of May, Anno Domini 2015, Athens

*Ahem* Sorry, was getting a tad emotional yesterday. Anyways, I must begin my job-searching process. However, I have no credentials or coaching badges to come up with. Well, I can always just go to the library and come up with some fake identity, right?

28th of May, Anno Domini 2015, Athens

Somehow I've managed to actually get some fake credentials! However, I have no one to circulate my name around. Let's hope clubs will accept a nobody with a fake Continental A License through social media! Time to get twitter!

30th of June, Anno Domini 2015, Funchal

After being laughed at by many arrogant, selfish, and fat team owners, I have finally found a club! Some stupid club ballboy must have been on drugs while looking at job applications! I am starting tomorrow, Socrates Plaristotle, Manager of C.S. Maritimo!

One may ask, how did you get to Madeira? And from Greece?

The club, idiots they are, actually complied with my demands of a free-of-charge flight to Madeira. To put in perspective, the people on the island will quickly know who their manager, because it's so SMALL.

This TINY SPECK OF LAND IS MADEIRA! The only way I'll be able to get out of this place is by winning the title! I don't think any team besides the Big Three (Porto, Sporting, and Benfica) has achieved this feat. However, I am confident that my philosophical reasoning will pull me through, and I will bring trophies to Ronaldo's hometown.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

*Next Update* Club Overview and Transfers