Resource icon

Phoenix v3.0 by Magician - The 21.2 killer V5.0

Phoenix V5.0 scored 7.1 grade on fmArena testing for the 21.4 patch. Higher that any tactics ever had on any version and ME.

But all the tactics in the first positions of tests are strikerless tactics?
Yes and that is because this ME is weak against SS, they tend to confuse the defense and I THINK they help in your defense. When playing with AF you either get found out in the second season or you'll continue to leak goals like crazy.

Yes and that is because this ME is weak against SS, they tend to confuse the defense and I THINK they help in your defense. When playing with AF you either get found out in the second season or you'll continue to leak goals like crazy.
This should be a SIMULATION of the game and in real life nobody plays like that. When the best tactics are something that would never be used irl, the game pretty much failed its intent. But thats just my opinion mate ;)

This should be a SIMULATION of the game and in real life nobody plays like that. When the best tactics are something that would never be used irl, the game pretty much failed its intent. But thats just my opinion mate ;)
Only use tactics that are used irl and not from these forums then.

So a ME should have no flaws? Even in RL tactics are just about finding a flaw at the opposition.

Roma played with SS when Spalleti turned Toto into SS. So no, there are teams who play with SS and IF or just DLF.

Everyone plays their game differently, it’s just as you said an opinion :)

Phoenix 4.0 was already so good.. hard to imagine it could get even better??

Phoenix 5.0 best in new update?
I think it will remain the best, it destroys competition. Even on the Chinese forum (playgm) its named as the best tactic.

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/attachment/5021/

Version 5 is amazing, there is also tweaked more attacking 424 version of it called inquisitor , a combination of those two is killer

Version 5 is amazing, there is also tweaked more attacking 424 version of it called inquisitor , a combination of those two is killer
1616000004722.png

Beats them all :)...Amazing, he fixed all flaws plus never ever a tactic had 7.1 grade

Would anyone be kind enough to post the team and player instructions for a poor Xbox edition user..

would be very grateful!