totti365

Reaction score
Hello, instead of the facegen I would like to use a photo for my coach profile, indeed I never use my person to train but a big name of soccer (bielsa, capello ect) the goal and put that person to the pantheon Of football, so this year I do not take any pleasure to play because my main goal is not possible, why impose us a chiose that nobody asked? But do not listen to the desire to be able to control an already existing coach?
This side less freedom regarding the photo that old opus decorent a lot of French player (watch the forums) and many no longer wish to buy the next football manager, when I have to pay for a game 52euros that gives me less fun That the 16 and believe me that if there is no solution to my problem football manager 2017 will remain my last purchase to you.
cordially

Hello, instead of the facegen I would like to use a photo for my coach profile, indeed I never use my person to train but a big name of soccer (bielsa, capello ect) the goal and put that person to the pantheon Of football, so this year I do not take any pleasure to play because my main goal is not possible, why impose us a chiose that nobody asked? But do not listen to the desire to be able to control an already existing coach?
This side less freedom regarding the photo that old opus decorent a lot of French player (watch the forums) and many no longer wish to buy the next football manager, when I have to pay for a game 52euros that gives me less fun That the 16 and believe me that if there is no solution to my problem football manager 2017 will remain my last purchase to you.
cordially
They imposed it because it's their game tbh and they have a direction they want to take the game in, from the looks of it.

If you're not buying the game because you can't use a photo of yourself, you're cutting your nose off to spite your face and for a really silly reason as well.