Photoshop CS5

mahrk

Reaction score
Just got it hoping to make some good kits, only problem is, i have no idea how to do kits, can somebody please give me some advice on what to do ?

I apologise if there is already a thread to this, i searched and couldn't find.

thankyou.

I have downloaded the template pack but i just have no idea how to use to software itself.

I have downloaded the template pack but i just have no idea how to use to software itself.

Try finding some tutorials.... best thing to do is play around with the software and experiment with it's features.

Do some tutorials first - not necessarily for kit making. Look at a site like good-tutorials.com, find something that interests you and follow the tutorial. The most important thing in learning Photoshop at the beginning is to experiment with the tools and learn what each of them do.

i will do that, just want some advice on things because imagines keep pixelating when making them smaller and can't colour the template is different colours, it's all confusing at the moment.

but thankyou anyway.

i will do that, just want some advice on things because imagines keep pixelating when making them smaller and can't colour the template is different colours, it's all confusing at the moment.

but thankyou anyway.
Like I said, if you want to make kits, I think the best thing to do now is learn the basics. It is a professional package meaning it is powerful but it also takes a bit of effort to learn. It is not really something you can jump straight into without knowing what you are doing...

Like I said, if you want to make kits, I think the best thing to do now is learn the basics. It is a professional package meaning it is powerful but it also takes a bit of effort to learn. It is not really something you can jump straight into without knowing what you are doing...

yeaahh, i understand that, thankyou for the help anyway :)
it'll take a lot of getting used to but when i do my first kit i'll post it on here and if you don't mind could you give me some feedback ?

Sure, but you are probably better off posting any kits in the Rate my Kit thread. More people will see it that way.