Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Photoshop Dowload?

Reaction score
Where can i download photoshop for free? I would like to get into making football kits but i don't know where to download it

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
You can download a free trial from the Adobe website :)

Reaction score
photoshop.com might be a good place to start... :p

You can download a free 30 day trial. After that you will have to buy it. Unless you acquire it by er.. less than ligitimate means. Which is a no no.

Buying it is not cheap. It is a professional package. It is quite a bit cheaper if you are a student, however.

Reaction score
30Days, once it is up you can just uninstall and re-install i think

Like a glove!
Reaction score
30Days, once it is up you can just uninstall and re-install i think
Don't think so; pretty sure it clocks your IP address so you can't just get it totally free by re-installing every 30 days.

Reaction score
Don't think so; pretty sure it clocks your IP address so you can't just get it totally free by re-installing every 30 days.
No, it would be stored in the registry. It wouldn't be to hard to reset the counter in regedit if you could be bothered finding out how to do it and then doing it every 30 days. Or you could uninstall it, run something like CClearner, and then reinstall and you would get another 30 days.

But I think there are some feature limitations in the trial. I'm not sure though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You could alternatively use GIMP, but it is nowhere as good :(.

Reaction score
Go with GIMP, its pretty good, I use it over Photoshop since its free, its just as good for most things you want to do.

Reaction score
can you get a free photoshop trial?

if you can

can someone link me to one ?

Like a glove!
Reaction score
can you get a free photoshop trial?

if you can

can someone link me to one ?
Just hit 'Adobe Photoshop' into Google and find the download page :)