Photoshop Help for College

Burkie7

Reaction score
Alright lads really need some help for a project in college, Doing Computer Game Development and one of the modules is design your own character, I have done that part but now I want to put it into Photoshop and bring it to life and give it color and a nice background as I will be making a game cover with him on it so need a good quality picture of him. The character is for a Children's Educational Game.

Here is the picture I drew: View attachment 198649

I know I have to scan it in to get a better quality photo so any tips on what to save the file as or anything?

And also then when I have the photo scanned how would I go about improving it and adding color, making it look more 3d and adding a background?

Cheers for any feedback any help is appreciated as I'm a total beginner at Photoshop.

Im clicking the drawing subcategory but noting is coming up mate?

Is it educating you about getting high? :p

What is the game mate?

I wish but I be throwing out of college if I do lol

Basically you have to create a character and give it a name, make a 3d model of it using 3ds max and then make a cover for the game using Photoshop, then you have to create a game using Unity, Its just a basic education game for kids and the local school comes in a picks the best one and they get a few copys of it.

How to Import Drawings Into Photoshop | eHow.com

Pretty much puts it straight in to photoshop, talks you through it step by step. You could maybe trace the drawing and go over it with a fine, black pen for better results on the scanner, so as not to mess up your original picture.

Last edited: