Photoshop?

Whatever you do DON'T go to PirateBay as that is very naughty and upsets the nice people at Adobe..

PS costs 300+, but there is GIMP, which is a free program, similar to PS, and you can open/edit PSD files with it.

*Piracy will result in permanent ban*

Whatever you do DON'T go to PirateBay as that is very naughty and upsets the nice people at Adobe..

Can't be very nice if they make you pay £100 for a photo editing thing. :S

PhotoShop is uber expensive in my opinion and I can see why so many people go to PirateBay and download it for free.

Microsoft used to have the same problem when Office was so expensive but now its more reasonably priced ilicit downloads of Office have decreased. Adobe take note!

PS costs 300+, but there is GIMP, which is a free program, similar to PS, and you can open/edit PSD files with it.

*Piracy will result in permanent ban*

Stuw is it easy to use GIMP? Iv never used photoshop or anything but would like to try out a few kits and Logos soon?

Can't be very nice if they make you pay £100 for a photo editing thing. :S
It is so much more than a photo editing program... It is the industry standard for graphics editing. It is the best. That is why it cost as much as it does. If you are a student you can get the student edition for a cheaper price.

I payed 300 euros. ****, didnt use it twice :mad:

CS5 Design Prem: $1700. No complaints.

There are ways to go about pirating it without upsetting the fine folks at Adobe, just read around a bit.

CS5 Design Prem: $1700. No complaints.

There are ways to go about pirating it without upsetting the fine folks at Adobe, just read around a bit.

thats fine but don't discuss it on this forum, piracy isn't accepted.

EDIT: tolerated... :$

Ah, sorry, didn't know. Besides, I was simply suggesting further reading about Photoshop's many qualities, and that $1700 for software really isn't that bad if you know what you're doing with it. That's all....... yes. That's all. mmm