richieefc

Reaction score
Christ this is so ****** up i can't even pick the side, how do you do it? it just highlights the player on the selection screen!?

Also the update, what is new?

I've not found a way of doing it other than dragging names to positions, someone might be able to shed light as used to be able to right click on player name. You still have the auto pick options (pick all, clear all, pick unselected etc).

The update includes fixes for the following issues:
  • ​Fix for attributes not showing on the player profile panel in windowed mode on some resolutions
  • Further optimisation to match performance
  • Further optimisation to save game speeds
  • Fixed issue where the user has bid accepted for a player but is not prompted to offer a contract in news item
  • Improved 2D pitch patterns

If you have a filter, unpicked positions will be hidden from the info pane. If you have them showing, click the line to the right where the name should be and it will open a drop down with the players who can play (at least yellow) in that position. To place players who can't play there then you have to scroll down to find them and then drag them onto the pitch. (Or is it new issue for the update I've not yet opened?)

I just click on the position and select who I want to play there. No dragging involved.

I think theres a problem with this bit of the game, I'm finding it difficult picking substitutes

I have also had problems with this, its a new interface that wasn't needed, the FM14 was perfect for picking your team etc. I am now concerned that SI are trying too hard to improve parts of the game that simply don't need to be tweaked at all ,

How do i pick subs quickly in the team selection window?

I have to go to the squad panel to see the S1 to S12 buttons and start picking them, which is not ok at all!