AidyMurf97

Reaction score

Arsenal FC-Picking Up Where Wenger Left Off

View attachment 364180
After the shock news that Arsene Wenger had resigned Arsenal appointed former Irish international Aidan Murphy.Murphy has vast experience at international level with 24 goals in 51 appearances for Ireland.The 35 year old will be having his press conference to the journalists shortly and we will have it live on Sky Sports News.

Q-Arsenal fans are hoping for some big name signings will you please the fans with a marquee signing?
"My focus is on the players here and im trying to continue the successful work done by Arsene.I believe in youngsters and keeping the wage bill low and reducing the debt the club has.I not going to spend ridiculous sums of money on 1 player or crazy wages of over 100k on a player. My first aim is to reduce Arsenals wage bill so the club are in the position to make profits every month."

Who will you be looking to move on?
"I'm not going to go into details on live TV but you will see in the upcoming weeks.I will be trimming the wage bill and will be trying to get rid of players on high wages who are not worthy of it.I will be putting my emphasis on young English talent and some top young players from abroad.I will be sending my scouting system throughout the world in the next year to find the top talent."

Q-What are your aims for the season?
"I'm not going to reveal my exact aims but I will be ensuring Arsenal are competitive on all fronts and are in the Champions League next season.My main aim is to get the club making profits and reducing the debt and getting in young hungry talent and will be trying my utmost to win over the fans who want big name signings like Man City or Chelsea do because this is not how a club should be run.A club should be run while making profits and not over spending.Arsenal are a big club with a great stadium and top youth and training facilities and I will make sure and make this club a European powerhouse in the upcoming years but I plead for patience."

That’s all for now from Aidan Murphy and Arsenal and we will make sure we keep on top of ins and outs at the Emirates Stadium throughout the transfer window.

Last edited:
cool just started an arsenal save hope all goes well

cool just started an arsenal save hope all goes well

Cheers mate. I'm just going to sell,sell,sell first season to reduce the wage bill to make profits and get rid of dead wood. I'm going to try and poach the best regen talent and let them grow in the starting 11.So don't be surprised by some important players getting sold!

Sounds like a good plan, love stories where people use lots of youth

cool looking forward when will you have your first post up?

Here is my transfers... I have made 42million and reduced the wage bill from 1.5m per week to around 900k a week. The loaned players wages are paid in full and my team is relatively small but I am aiming to bring in youngsters throughout the season for my complete new squad next season. I am currently waiting on the regens to come in next season to come into my starting 11 next season. I believe my squad at this minute should be able to get me into the top 4 and we will reduce the wage bill further next year and watch the regens grow and grow.

View attachment 364199

View attachment 364206

this is gonna be interesting any chance of a screenshot of your squad!! will be following

This is my squad I will be using for this upcoming season and NOT my starting 11. Next year hopefully I will once again be able to get rid of some more dead wood as I did not want to sell too many this year. Next year I will have hopefully a team full of top quality regens on extremely cheap wages and will be able to grow together.

View attachment 364208

Arsenal -Pre Season

View attachment 364211
Arsenals pre season is complete and new manager Aidan Murphy expressed his happiness at how he felt the players where adapting to his possession and attacking style.Murphy said this on Arsenals website,"I'm delighted with how the transfer window went as we got rid of some dead wood and reduced the wage bill." He added," With Jack returning soon the team will only get stronger and I'm looking forward to the new season and we are more than ready to challenge and compete in all competitions." Murphy also added how impressed he was with Oliver Girouds preseason and how he promised new signings over the 2012-13 season.

Now the demanding and frustrated fans with the lack of marquee signings must get behind Murphy and his ideas and get ready for a exciting and thrilling Premier League season.

View attachment 364209

In my opinion, selling Walcott to chelsea wasnt a smart move. He is good player with the room to get better and selling him to one of ur league rivals probably wasnt the smartest thing to do. He might come back to haunt you when u play the next

In my opinion, selling Walcott to chelsea wasnt a smart move. He is good player with the room to get better and selling him to one of ur league rivals probably wasnt the smartest thing to do. He might come back to haunt you when u play the next

Yeah mate of course he will because former players always come back to haunt me but the point of the save was to trim the wage bill and Arsenal were spending 1.4m a week on 1.6 wage budget which is too tight. Walcott was on 100k a week and 20m for him is good business with the Ox and Cazorla aswell as Gnabry who is a good prospect.I'll just have to wait 1 year and bring in a brilliant youngster regen :D

Yeah mate of course he will because former players always come back to haunt me but the point of the save was to trim the wage bill and Arsenal were spending 1.4m a week on 1.6 wage budget which is too tight. Walcott was on 100k a week and 20m for him is good business with the Ox and Cazorla aswell as Gnabry who is a good prospect.I'll just have to wait 1 year and bring in a brilliant youngster regen :D
Fair point, but i'd keep at least one experienced player, just for the experience

Very interesting sales, always found Walcott to flop massively on FM to be honest. Looking forward to see who you sign.

Good start and really Walcott is a good sale as he won't play well in a blue shirt, [example - torres]

I like how you are going to develop regens, I am developing regens also with my David Beckham - Everton story and Marcus Bradley being one of the main regens so far.

August

View attachment 364547

Reading 0 - 2 Arsenal

View attachment 364548

Murphy answered a few questions after his first win in his first game as Arsenal manager.

Q-What are the main positives of this game?
Well to start I think we dominated the game from start to finish and got our rewards with a brilliant finish from Monreal on his debut. Reading pushed on and our defence and keeper were solid and we got our rewards for continuing to press and look for another goal when Oliver got a goal on his debut.

Q-What would you say to Arsenal fans who are worried about the key departures such as Walcott and the lack of signings?
I would say trust in my abilities as a manager and have patience.My main aim is to continue the work done by Arsene and I did this by trimming the high wage bill.I believe if the fans stay positive the team will grow and excel together.

Q-When will you be making new signings?
I am not panick spending at this moment in time as I am waiting on the new youngsters throughout the year as I have sent my talented scouting system throughout the world to find me the new talent.I will target these players throughout the year and wouldn't be afraid to buy these players even when the transfer window is closed on youth contracts because I have lots of money to spend if need be.

Arsenal 0 - 0 Swansea

View attachment 364550

​Q-How disappointed are you with the clear cut misses by Oliver Giroud?
Obviously I'm disappointed but this is football. I think the team played very well and created many chances and deserved to win but this is how it goes.Giroud was unlucky and he was getting in the right positions and the goals will come.We must move on and have some positives because it is a clean sheet and another point on the board.

Champions League Group- Arsenal
Valencia
Galastasaray
Nordsjaelland

Capital One Cup 3rd Round - Arsenal vs Wolves

Player of the Month- Thomas Vermaelen View attachment 364553

2 clean sheets and 2 extremely impressive performances mean that Vermaelen was Arsenals player of the month but was closely run by French international Laurent Koscielny.

Arsenal are also delighted to announce a profit of 8.3 Million for the month of August and Murphy said,"This is testament to my hard work in trimming the wage bill and proves that my methods are working on and off the field.I feel this is the correct way to run the club in comparison to Man City spending 25m on Fellaini and 150k a week.Arsenal are clearly much more financially sound than Man City or Chelsea."

Clearly Murphy's rant shows how passionate he is in his ways of running the club in a similar style to Wenger in keeping the club in a stable financial state while reaping profits throughout the year.

Last edited:
good start and glad you kept giroud he got 42 goals in my first season and then sold him for 30 million

Stoke 0-2 Arsenal

View attachment 364867
Q-How pleasing was this result over a Stoke side who have bullied Arsenal in recent years?
I think the lads dug deep and played extremely well.Our defence was solid and we created chances.I think we deserved this win as we were really the only team trying to win the game as Stoke tried to defend and defend.

Arsenal 1 0 Everton

Q-A game which could of went either way.What is your interpretation of the game?
I think we created more chances than Everton and Laurents goal was of the top drawer.I dont agree that the game could of went either way as we played extremely good football and created more chances.

View attachment 364869

Galatasaray 2-1 Arsenal

View attachment 364872

Q-This is your first defeat and first goals conceded as Arsenal manager after going ahead. How disappointed are you?
Well obviously I'm unhappy as we went ahead through Giroud and dominated.They got a red card but we suddenly stopped playing and let them back in it.We then conceded 2 sloppy goals and the fans were right behind them.

Q-Are you angry with Nounkeus horror tackle?
I think it was a disgrace and I believe this is what happens when Arsenal play.We get kicked and kicked but the referees are extremely lenient towards them.I am frustrated as many of their players should of been sent off for continuing to kick my players.

QPR 1 1 Arsenal

View attachment 364873

Arsenal 1 1 Wolves (5-4 to Arsenal on pens)

View attachment 364874

Arsenal 0 - 3 West Brom

View attachment 364875

Q-You must be extremely angry with your players performances as your side were booed off by your own fans?
I think we didn't play well enough but I think we got unlucky throughout the game.The penalty was never a penalty and they got lucky in that sense.However we didn't play as well as we should and this is probably due to the draining cup tie to Wolves.We need to move on and improve because I believe there were some impressive performances and results in September and we must kick on in October.

The League Table

View attachment 364879

Player of the Month - Laurent Koscielny View attachment 364880
A rock at the centre of Arsenals defence with an average rating of 7.40 and probably one of the reasons for the heavy defeat to West Brom as he had to go off injured.Contributed massively and chipped in with an important goal vs Everton.

Last edited:
That squad is way too small. Injuries will rip you apart. Good luck though do you plan on buying anyone in January?