MarkGidman

Reaction score
hi ive made my own chairwoman on my game and the picture used to work in the game but now it doesnt could somebody help me with this issue or point me in the direction of a default config that will solve the problem thanks

I've been looking for a guide to creating your own graphics and XML config files for a week and can't find one, there's one on fm scout for fm12 but the stadiums are different this year and I can't figure out how to do it.

I downloaded a pic from google images and edited it using Gimp it to match the resolution and bit depth of the stadiums I had already downloaded (stadium mega pack) and saved as .png.

Got the ID number for the team I wanted to match the picture to, renamed pic as ID number.
Dropped it into the folder containing the stadium pics(png's).

Opened the XML config file and checked how the lines were arranged.
Using XML editor I put my new line in the config file and saved it.

Reloaded skin and it's not there, all the others are but not my new one which tells me ive done something wrong but I don't k ow what?

hi ive made my own chairwoman on my game and the picture used to work in the game but now it doesnt could somebody help me with this issue or point me in the direction of a default config that will solve the problem thanks

Sounds like the unique ID for your chairman may have changed with a patch or update if the game. Have you checked that the ID of your image and chairwoman match?

yeah mate ive used the editor to get it up but still no luck

Download FMXML and use it to create a completely new config file including your chairwoman. It's actually easier then adding a line to an existing file.