Pienaar turns down Chelsea

We more than likely offered him less than whats his on and not a guarenteed starting place in our squad so i can see why he rejected. This does tell 2 things though, 1 is that Chelsea are atleast in the market this month and the second is with Pienaar only costing around 3 million it shows the kind of money we are looking to spend. i.e bargains.

That thing you saw about 3 players Chelsea are after on ctv seems to be true so far :) we have triedvto get pienaar and it's a shame we didn't agreevterms and now for young and Cahill :)

We more than likely offered him less than whats his on and not a guarenteed starting place in our squad so i can see why he rejected. This does tell 2 things though, 1 is that Chelsea are atleast in the market this month and the second is with Pienaar only costing around 3 million it shows the kind of money we are looking to spend. i.e bargains.

True and now I am looking forward to see who Chelsea are looking to sign, there are plenty of rumours floating around and I honeslty can see Gary Cahill in a blue shirt afer January (hopefully) and Frank Arsen also confirmed we are looking to sign Van Der Wiel

i heard that Chelsea are not offering the wages he wanted which is why he is going abroad

That thing you saw about 3 players Chelsea are after on ctv seems to be true so far :) we have triedvto get pienaar and it's a shame we didn't agreevterms and now for young and Cahill :)

Yer i said Pienaar a few weeks back didnt i. I also said Ashley Young and Gary Cahil.

True and now I am looking forward to see who Chelsea are looking to sign, there are plenty of rumours floating around and I honeslty can see Gary Cahill in a blue shirt afer January (hopefully) and Frank Arsen also confirmed we are looking to sign Van Der Wiel

Yer my dad told me about the Van Der Wiel rumour, i think we are looking to offload Bosingwa. Also Ajax are absolutely skint so offer the right price and they wont be able to say no.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

i heard that Chelsea are not offering the wages he wanted which is why he is going abroad

Thats what i presumed happend mate.

Says on sky sports new now Pienaar is allowed to talk to Chelsea and Spurs so now I am a bit confused but maybe now this means maybe we will see him in a Chelsea shirt well I hope so anyway

I read today that Chelsea are planning to say goodbye to Paulo Ferreria and Jose Boswinga plus 18m for David Luiz and Are going to bid for De Wiel for £11m.

I read today that Chelsea are planning to say goodbye to Paulo Ferreria and Jose Boswinga plus 18m for David Luiz and Are going to bid for De Wiel for £11m.

Yer i have heard that too mate, makes sence i guess.