Position: STC

Strengths: Strength, Pace, Anticipation, Composure, Work rate
Weaknesses: First Touch, Dribbling, Flair
Description: Striker
Personality: Determined

Suggested Roles:

Target Man - Attack

His Mental Stats > All

He's at Wolfsburg in the screenie, he moved there when Hertha Berlin got relegated for 2.1 million Euros, I tried to get him but didn't make the bid in time.

View attachment 202178View attachment 202179View attachment 202180

His stats post-update.

7q0Lt.jpg

His goalscoring record would be much better it if wasn't for that stupid Shoots with Power PPM, his technique is abysmal and placing shots will be much better for him and his high composure.

Peanuts in Hertha Berlin were to get relegated, and trust me, they almost always get relegated.

At least in my experience.

His stats post-update.

7q0Lt.jpg

His goalscoring record would be much better it if wasn't for that stupid Shoots with Power PPM, his technique is abysmal and placing shots will be much better for him and his high composure.

Well that's just wrong. If he has poor technique, shoots with power is better for him, particularly as he has good strength. If he had high technique then the PPM you suggest would be good. Not much point in having place shots if bad technique means he can't place it well anyway is there.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/70704-pierre-michel-lasogga-hertha-bsc.html

:p

present for you Ace :)

he has not changed much since last year, still not my cup of tea striker, Necid is better!

I have yet to have the privilage to play with Thomas on FM12, but last year he was unreal in my CSKA save.

Something above Lasogga that makes him so effective, it's his work rate and off the ball movement, he's just there for every tap in and header.

Well that's just wrong. If he has poor technique, shoots with power is better for him, particularly as he has good strength. If he had high technique then the PPM you suggest would be good. Not much point in having place shots if bad technique means he can't place it well anyway is there.

You sure? I'm sure I read it was the other way around, players with high technique favour Shoots with Power and his high composure would suit Places Shots.

Either way I hate how he smashes everything.

You sure? I'm sure I read it was the other way around, players with high technique favour Shoots with Power and his high composure would suit Places Shots.

Either way I hate how he smashes everything.

high technique/finishing/composure - place shots, go around keeper, lob keeper PPM's

low technique/high strength/low composure/finishing - shoots with power, tries first time shots PPM's