Name Pione Sisto
Club: FC Midtjylland
D.O.B: 4/2/1995
Nationality: Saudi sudan
Position: AMRL ST
View attachment 312375

Any one got any future screen shots of this kid.​

Last edited:
Tried to sign this guy for 2 seasons at the Toon and he just wouldnt discuss contracts with me. Just signed for Zenit and playing like a god dam beast

Bought him for 2.5m. The next season another club wanted him and I sold him for 18m. Profit!! Talented winger type for cheap.

I bought him for £2.5mil with Spurs and now after a season Inter are sniffing around. Slapped £40mil asking price on him, let's see what happens.

He's back up at the min, as I have Depay and Sterling, and can also move Eriksson from CM if needed, and just signed Thorgan Hazard on a free so I'd probably accept £30mil for Sisto, still good profit

If he does, it should be accepted without a fuss. I don't remember any difficulty to signing him.

Signed him on my Hull save and sold him end of 3rd season for £60m to city. Good player but only 3&1/2 star potential for me

He just got Danish citizenship. And will play for Danish national team.
Im using him up front with this tactic "Follia" - SATOROX. He played really well 47games 30goals 28assist first season and sold him too Monaco 55M£.

After 1 season

59c5308bdc.jpg

Just countered a 38m bid for 50m ... one can hope!

EDIT:

Well ...

0948fc00fa.jpg

EDIT EDIT:

cd2c4e90f7.jpg

Praying to God I see all of that 63.5m ...

Last edited:
Yeah, saw him go to Valencia in about January 2015 for 4m and then Barcelona 18 months later for 40m on a watcher save.

Got him for 6,5 euro million (clause) with Arsenal, first season. Sold him to City for 71 million at the end of the season.

He was unhappy on my Everton save so I sold him to Lokomotiv Moscow for 35 mill. Excellent profit on that.

Picked him up for 2.5 million at the beginning of the first season for Newcastle.

Won the Golden Boy Award, Golden Ball, and World Player of the Year all after 6 months.

Sold him at the end of the season. Could have got more, but just wanted him gone since he was ********. Sold him for 25m to City, sold Perez for 30m to Man Utd.

Then used the funds to sign Depay, Tielemans, Marquinhos, De Bruyne, and Icardi.